Chapter 9

"She's waking up, she's waking up!" I heard a distant voice, but when I opened my eyes, I swear everyone was right in my face.

"Raven?" His voice cracked. It was Beast Boy, he wheeled up to my bed in his chair. I microscopically smirked at him, he grabbed my hand with both of his hands." Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded. I looked at everyone who had the biggest smile on their faces. After a few minutes they all left the room," did you tell them?" I whispered.

"No, I didn't say anything." He was staring at my hand, along with my injured arm that was in a sling.

"Are you okay?" I tried to get his eye contact. I looked down and saw his leg wrapped up, along with his ribs.

"I'm fine." He whispered.

"What happened?" I said concerned.

"When you fell, and got hurt, uh, I jumped after you, trying to stop you from falling. I didn't say anything, because I wanted to take care of you, I didn't want you worrying about me." He quickly wiped his eyes with the back of his hand.

"Look at me," he kept his head bowed, I put my hand to his chin," look at me, I love you, and you can tell me anything, no matter how little or small, okay?"

"I will always love you, and take care of you no matter what. If we are both sick, if we're happy, if we're crying, laughing, even now that we are both broken I will take care of you, okay?" He gripped my hand firmly.

"Okay." I sniffed, wiped my eyes, and smiled at him. He returned it with a crooked smile.