Mikey Way Is My Life Coach

If there's an * in title, it means there is MATURE CONTENT

"Come on girl! Don't give in to temptation!" Mikey's voice filled the room. He nearly slapped me because I had a chocolate milkshake in my hand. He apparently hated chocolate as much as I hate math. Which is a lot.

Mikey has been my life coach for nearly two months. My friend Chrissy suggested on getting one due to my self esteem and personal things in general. She viewed it as more of a therapist than a life coach.

I didn't entirely know what a life coach was either, I still don't know regardless of how many times Mikey repeated what they do exactly. I was a some what spontaneous person, but I was mainly anti social, but also loved a good dare or carefree moment.

"Come on Grace. You seem distant, is something wrong?" He asked. "No, why?" I replied back, sitting on music couch. He sat next to me, rubbing his beard. "I want to ask you something.''

"Shoot." I said, putting my legs over the side of the couch. "Do you wanna...um...go on a date with me?" He asked, visibly sweating. I smiled at him, he blushed, it was adorable.

"Sure!" I replied, giving him a hug. He asked if he could come back over later to pick me up, I agreed. I spent the next hour getting ready. I wore a black dress that was cut out in the back, with minimal makeup.

I felt my hands get clammy as I watched the clock ticked away. I heard a solid knock on the door. I turned of the TV show I was watching and answered the door.

He was wearing an all black suite with matching shoes, his hair slicked back. He held a single red rose in his hand. I let him in, putting the rose in a small white vase.

The date was great, we went out to see the movie Nerve and then went out to dinner. I'd say I'm as casual person, but it was nice getting dressed up, even thought I felt out of place in my dress amongst the teenagers in the theater.

"Thank you, Mrs. Pierce for letting me take you out. I know we both felt out of place at the movie. Regardless of that, I loved this date and I'm really starting to like you." He murmured. "And thank you, Mr. Way, for taking me out. I also enjoyed this and hope to go on many more dates with you." I said.

He leaned in for a kiss. He pushed me against the door. The kiss was soft and gentle. We both pulled away as Mikey rested his forehead on mine, his breath coming in ragged breaths. After that, he left. Giving me one last kiss.