Movies X Spencer Charnas *

For those who forgot an asterisk means there is mature content!

Spencer and I went to see It. I'm very stressed out at work, so Spencer surprised me with tickets, even know he knows how much I hate horror movies.

It was close to one am by the time we got home, I was exhausted, but I still had some paperwork to catch up on. I walked over to my mini office in our living room, which consisted of a laptop and a filing cabinet.

"Babe, come to bed, just lie and say you can't come in because you're sick or something. You need to sleep." Spencer said, sitting on my desk. "I know, but I need to catch up on this." I said, looking at the looming stack of papers in front of me.

Before I sat down, Spencer picked me up and put me over his shoulder. I began to hit his back with my fists, carrying me to our bedroom. He put me down gently. I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Baby, I need to finish my work, and I will whether you want me to or not." I said, standing up. Spencer blocked me, "I'm not saying you can't but you aren't leaving this room until I'm done with you." He growled, pushing me on the bed.

I sighed, knowing I wouldn't win this battle, but I also knew I didn't want too. Spencer began to kiss me as we undressed each other. I felt moisture pool between my legs as he removed my underwear, kissing my inner thigh. I suppressed a moan since our apartment walls were thin.

"Stop teasing me." I said in a low voice. "Patience is a virtue love." He said. I barely managed to mumble "fuck off" before he went down on me. His sucked on my clit and put one of his fingers, putting it in his mouth, making sure I saw. It only added to the pool between my legs.

He then stopped. He moved so now he was sucking on my nipple, and now was thrusting two fingers in me. The pleasure I was experiencing was amazing. I felt my core clench, knowing I was close to an orgasm. I dug my hands in Spencer's hair, he then moved his mouth to my neck, sucking on it and giving me hickies.

My back arched as I came, collapsing on the bed. Spencer smirked, lying next to me. "Are you glad you didnt go back to work?" He said a few moments later. I smiled, "I'll definitely call in sick tomorrow." I said, kissing him.