Awsten Knight Possessed My House

I was friends with the band Waterparks, and was pretty tight with Awsten Knight, the lead singer. So tight that he possessed my house. "For real? You possessed my house" I shouted at him. "Yep, it's just fantastic, right?" He replied, a smirk on his face.

"Mhhhm"

He rolled his eyes We did some summoning shit, which only made my house worse. "I'm out-" I was cut off by the sound of breaking glass. I rushed into my kitchen, finding a vase on the floor, glass and flowers covering it. I gasped. "I swear to fucking god if you have someone doing this or some other shit like that, this friendship is over." I say, bending down to start cleaning the glass up.

"It's not me, trusties" Awsten said, helping me pick up some glass. I walked back into the living room, seeing blood on the walls. I screamed, Awsten ran into the room. "What's wrong..holy shit" He said, hiding behind me. "Okay, I think we should go.." I trailed off, seeing something in the shadows.

It stepped closer...

"A news report says that two young adults died last Saturday evening. One being a young man named Awsten Knight, the other being a young girl named Kaya Walker. Family suspects that they were in a relationship, but there was no conformation..."