Sneaking Out X YUNGBLUD

"We need to stop doing this."

"Why?"

"Because my parents will find out, then they'll kill me, and then kill you."

"I think I can put up a good fight."

I glared at my boyfriend, although we both knew I couldn't stay mad at him for long. I walked towards his car and leaned against the car door and waited for him to open it. I lit a cigarette, breathing in the smoke to calm my nerves as I thought about my parents.

Dom drove us towards downtown. I turned on the local rock station and blasted it, and I got a lot of looks when we stopped at a red light. We drove for a few more minutes until we ended up on a long narrow road with no street signs.

"Close your eyes," Dom said, handing me a blindfold as well. I put on the blindfold and felt my heart rate increase as the car started to go uphill. The car stayed like this for a few minutes until Dom put the park.

He exited the car and rummaged around the trunk. I heard him curse softly as something fell. "Put your arms out." Dom whispered, taking my hands as he lifted me out of the car.

He went behind me to take off my blindfold. I gasped, taking in the gorgeous view of the city. Our otherwise dead town had lights shimmering everywhere, and I could just hear the bustle of traffic in downtown. "Babe, this is fucking beautiful!"

I turned around to see Dom with a bottle of wine and two glasses on a blanket. I sat down next to him and took a wine glass. I sat next to him and put my head on his shoulder, breathing in the scent of his cologne.

"On second thought, maybe this doesn't have to stop."