I Bought My Couch From Kellin Quinn On Craigslist

I was desperate for a couch, it was the 18th and my house warming party was on the 20th. My friend Mel said I should go on Craigslist for a couch, so that's what I did. I spent a few hours looking for couches online until I found a perfect one, a red one with an attached ottoman. The price was a hundred dollars, this was what the ad said:

If you are okay with questionable stains and kids footprints, this is the couch for you! I'm moving to a new place in Santa Monica, and I don't need this couch anymore. I need this couch out by the 19th, message me for SERIOUS ENQUIRERS ONLY!

I read the ad a few more times before dialing the number. "Hello, is your couch still for sale?" I spoke, sitting on my soon to be ex couch. "As a matter of fact it is, do you think you can take it today? If not then it's fine." The man replied. "Yeah sure, where do you wanna meet up?" I asked. "Is LA okay? I have to pick up my daughter Copeland." He replied. That name sounded familiar, but where from exactly. Then I remembered, that's Kellin Quinn's daughters name, what if I'm talking to him? Should I ask?

"You said your daughter Copeland, right? Are you Kellin Quinn? Sorry if that's blunt, well not really." I replied. "Guilty as charged" he replied, I could picture a smirk on his face. "Can I still come get the couch?" I asked, twirling a piece of my hair. "Of course!" I said thanks once again and headed outside to the address he told me.

"Are you Ella?" Kellin asked, holding Copeland on his hip. "Yep. it's nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand. We made small talk and he helped me with the couch. "Thank you so much again, can I get a picture with you?" I asked. "Sure!" He smiled, as we took a selfie.

And that's how I got my couch from Kellin Quinn, and a picture with him.