Houseparties X Awsten Knight

It was a chilly night in Houston as I saw Awsten approach me at a house party we were both at. "Babe, I'm getting a little overwhelmed, can we go outside?" He asked, pulling on the sweater he was wearing.

I nodded, grabbing his hand. "Do you wanna go up on the roof? It'll give us a perfect view of the sunset," I said, glancing at him. "Sure," He said, climbing on a post that led to the roof, I followed suit. I took a swig of my beer, watching the sky.

Awsten rested his head on my shoulder. I sighed contently, a small breeze picking up. "So what's up?" I asked. "I'm just really nervous about the fans listening to Entertainment. I put so much emotion into making this album, and I just want them to like it. At the same time I also don't want to let them hear it because of how much I went through, ya know?" He replied.

"This won't be much solace, but think of how many fans love and adore you for everything you do. Although it may not seem like it now, so many people all over the world have your back. They'll love Entertainment regardless, and will appreciate all the effort and emotion you put into it." I said, squeezing Awsten's hand.

"Thanks for saying that. I really needed it," Awsten said softly, kissing my cheek. We went back inside a few minutes later to see Jawn and Geoff trying to organize a game of beer pong. "I'll play!" I shouted as I moved through people to get to them.

Jawn, Geoff, and I made up one team and three other guys I didn't know made up the opposing one, and we each had 10 cups. The others team annihilated us in minutes. "Damn, you suck ass." Awsten said to me when I walked over to him.

"Okay so maybe that wasn't my best moment." I replied. I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water to sober myself up. "You suck at dancing but do you wanna try anyway?" I asked Awsten. He took my hand and led me towards the speakers.

"Play the Cupid shuffle!" Awsten shouted at whoever was controlling the music. He got his wish as nearly everyone there entered the dance floor to do the Cupid shuffle. I almost knocked someone over because I was laughing so hard at Awsten's dancing and how into he got.

We stayed at the party for a few more hours although we left earlier then most people because Awsten insisted on going to bed at midnight. I drove to his house to drop him off.

"Goodnight, thanks for earlier, I really needed it." Awsten said, shutting my car door. I watched him enter his house before leaving, putting on Entertainment.