Touring X blackbear

i would die for this man y'all. also i realized that a lot of other stuff on here with blackbear is often in lowercase so i figured i'd do the same!

-
i walked into miami international airport with some of matt's crew. he just got done touring in the uk and its been months since i've seen him.  i lived with him but i heard he was flying out here to see his family and do some shows here, so the crew let me join them.

matt and i have been together for about two years, sometimes it gets rough but one of us will fly out to the other (usually me) so that the distance doesn't get to us.

i wasn't sure what to bring since i normally don't see him the moment he gets off a flight. however, his crew liked to make signs so i decided to follow suit. i made a sign that said 'i'm beary happy to see u' i put a picture of matt and then put a hyphenated y and i put some other stickers and stuff.

we waited by the terminal that he was supposed to exit, i grew anxious every minute. i talked quietly with one of the crew members until i saw a familiar tattoo covered body. he didn't notice us yet so we all waved our signs like crazy.

he saw us and started to walk faster. he put his bags down as he greeted us. "thank you guys for coming out here." he said, still not noticing me. he looked at each of us and then did a double take of me. "holy shit! you're here! i've missed you so much" he said, enveloping me in a bear hug.

i felt tears spring to my eyes as i hugged him. "shh don't cry babe. you're going to make me cry." he said, wiping my tears away with his thumbs. he planted a kiss on my forehead and rubbed my back in comforting motions.

"sorry for crying guys." i sniffled. they all shrugged it off as matt wrapped his tattooed arm around me. "so how was tour?" i asked him as we exited the airport. "it was so dope, i wish you were there." he said, grabbing my hand tightly as he moved through a crowd of fans and paparazzi. we both kept our heads down as we were ushered into a car.

i've only met up with matt at whatever venue he was at if i was meeting up with him, so i've never in a car with a driver before. i looked around in awe as the sunrise peaked through the clouds. i felt calm as we went through traffic. as someone who enjoys people watching it was cool to see so many people in an area doing their own thing.

we arrived at the hotel matt was staying at about 15 minutes later. "you're staying with me by the way" he said. "i already got a flight back though" i said. "i'll cancel it and give you the money back. i don't want you to leave." he said, pausing to look at me.

"okay boss man whatever you say." i said, fake saluting. he chuckled as we brought his bags upstairs. the moment we got to our hotel room i collapsed on the bed, burying my head in pillows. after placing his bags down on the other bed he joined me.

i could tell he was exhausted. i flipped through the channels that we had and found a Harry Potter marathon, i put that on. i snuggled closer to matt. i was still awake and heard that his breathing was more even, meaning that he fell asleep.

i turned off the tv and rested my head on his chest, excited about what we would do tomorrow.