Chapter Seven

Guys i have exams soon so i might be a little inactive. It'll take time for me to update. So i'll write drafts on the next chapters and finish them when i have time. Thank you xx

Enjoy the chapter!

Niall's POV

      When school was finally over, i rushed home. I didn't bother to stop and talk to anyone. I haven't really told anyone besides Harry, Louis, Liam, or Zayn but I rush home so i don't be late for.. well let's say i get abused. Yeah it sounds stupid. A popular boy in which everyone thinks his life is perfect. But it's not. The boys know better not to say shit to anyone. They have to keep it a secret.

   I can't tell Elaina, no way. She'll probably never speak to me again because i have a fucked up family history. My mom died when i was only 6. After that my dad became a drunk and decided to take his anger out on me. He tells me if i don't get home by 3:15, then i'm in for some huge trouble. If i rush out of school and run home i make it just on time. I also work part time to pay for the house and the bills. My dad pays but not as much.

   Elaina is a beautiful girl. She hesitated when i asked her about her dad. I need to get more out of her. She's hiding something, i know that. But she won't tell me. Maybe she has the same reason i have. Maybe she thinks that i would leave her. She probably doesn't trust anyone. Well yet that is. I know she's hiding something. I am too.. I don't want her to think i'm just a snotty popular boy who gets any girl he wants. I only want her.

  I gained feelings for Elaina ever since i bumped into her. She was so clumsy and cute. She seems very smart. Or that's what Zayn tells me since he tells me she always gets high grades. I wish i can be in the same classes as her..

  I'm in my room right now, my dad went to a bar to have drinks with a couple of friends. Then he's going to come home drunk as fuck and beat me. It's a cycle i guess. But i only told the boys that i work to pay for the bills and all, not that my dad beats me. I can't tell them that. I'm bored in my room, with nothing to do but watch tv or stay on my phone. I'm scared to leave my house because my dad could come home any minute. I sighed and laid down on my bed.

  I looked at my phone. Should i call Elaina? Maybe not, she's probably upset with me because i don't stop to talk to her after school. The truth is I can't. And i wish i could tell her.

Elaina's POV 

  Once again home alone. I am kinda relieved that i am, i like being alone. I like the peace and quiet. Helps me think at times. I run upstairs and went to the bathroom. I stripped off my clothes and turned on the shower. I walked into the warm relaxing water. After 30 minutes of washing my hair, body, and shaving my legs i got out the shower. I put on a white shirt, hoodie, sweatpants, and some socks. I combed my wet hair and put it in a bun. I stared at my phone, hoping Niall would call or text.

  I've got nothing after an hour. I want to text him, or at least call, but i don't want to interrupt on whatever he's doing. He's probably hanging out with friends and is too busy to even talk to me. I mean who would? I'm nothing special. But all i can think about is him. His blonde hair. His blue eyes. His straight teeth. What am i doing? I'm hopelessly liking this boy who doesn't even like me back. Why did he talk to me in the first place? Now i barely see him after school. Everytime i try to talk to him it would be a 2 second conversation because he leaves too fast. I hardly see him throughout the school day.

   I sighed. I swallowed my pride and called him.

"Niall?" I said through the line. 

   "Listen i can't talk now, i'm doing something. I'll call you later ok, Eli?" Niall said.

I sighed "Okay bye" I hung up the phone. I knew he would be too busy for me. I just got caught up on my hopes again.

Niall's POV (again)

 My dad finally came home.. "Niall! Get your ass down here now!" He yelled. No i'm not going down there. I don't want to be beat again. "Niall!" He yelled, much louder.

  My phone rang, it was Elaina. I quickly picked it up to tell her i can't talk now. 

"Niall?" Elaina said through the line.

  "Listen i can't talk now, i'm doing something, i'll call you later ok, Eli?" I said.

I heard her sigh "Okay bye" She hung up. Damn it i screwed up again. I made her upset. I need to talk to her, but not right now.

 My dad came barging into the room "Here's what you get when you don't listen to me. Get over here!" Shit. 

-----------------------------------

How was that? I tried making it a bit intense haha. Okay please VOTE & COMMENT, Thank you so much xx

~Nat x