Chapter Twenty

Before i start the chapter, i wanna share this with ya. On August 5th i wENT TO THE ONE DIRECTION CONCERT. I FINALLY GOT TO SEE MY BABIES. IT FELT SO UNREAL AND 5SOS WERE GREAT TOO. IT WAS SO AMAZING AND PERFECT AND ZAYNS HIGH NOTES WOWOW. Sorry for the fangirl haha, it was so great i wanna go back :-( anyways,enjoy the chapter!

Niall's POV

Me and Elaina were at the cafe, talking & eating. We skipped school today, thank god we did i needed an extra day off. I'm so lucky Elaina took me in, hell i'm so lucky i even met her. She's nothing like those other girls i see everyday. She's different. I grew much feelings for her. Hopefully she feels the same. I mean i think she feels the same cause it's kinda obvious, or maybe she's just being nice i don't know.

"Niall? You okay?"Elaina asked, snapping me outta my thoughts.

"Yeah, i'm fine. Just spaced out, that's all"

"Okay, well i finished. Are you?"

"Yeah i'm finished. Let's go" I paid for us and left. She kinda protested on me paying but i won. We got into the car, and just sat there wondering what we should do next.

"What should we do now?" Eli asked.

"Uh, it's still school hours so i guess we should stay home until school's over so we don't end up getting caught?" i sound like such a school nerd but kids at our school do get caught for skipping school and i don't want anything ruining my record.

"My house it is then" Elaina said, driving back to her house. We arrive at her house in 5 min.

"What now?" She asked

"Uhh i dunno" i responded nervously. I had one idea in mind but i'm too shy to say it.

"Welp wanna go to my room?"

"U-uh yeah"

"Why are you acting so nervous?"

"I'm not nervous!"

"Whatever you say, nialler"

Nialler? I like it.

I walk into her room plopping on her bed. She laid next to me, making me even more nervous.

"Niall-"

"I'm just gonna be out with this, i do have one idea in mind"

"Oh really? What's that?" She asked, interested.

"This."

I roll on top of her, with my arms supported my weight about her body. I crashed my lips onto hers. She didn't kiss back at first, but soon she began to. She lifts herself up a bit to make herself comfortable. I laid on my side, still kissing her. My left hand caressed her hips and curves. Her hands travel from my neck to my hair and starts to tug at it, making me groan a bit.

My hand made it's way under her shirt, rubbing her body. We were like this for about 5 minutes until she pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. She began kissing me again, her hands tugging the end of my shirt. I pull away from her to take off my shirt and put my lips on hers again. Her hands rub my chest as mine is grabbing her ass.

(a/n: guys i'm not good at this okay, i'm doing my best this is very weird for me)

I earned a moan from her. I licked her bottom lip for entrance. She opened her mouth slightly and my tongue automatically touched hers. I spank her, getting it a little more intimate. She grabs my hair again and began to pull it. After minutes of tongue kissing and touching, she pulled away.

"That was amazing" she said, breathless.

"I certainly enjoyed it" i smirked.

She kissed my cheek and laid on top of me still.

"Do you like this position?" I asked her.

"Yes, why?"

"No reason"

I rub her back as she placed her head on my shoulder. I wish we could stay like this forever. Elaina is just so amazing, i'm so glad she came to this school. I just hope my dad doesn't ruin it. He knows i'm here, just doesn't know where. If he ever finds me again, i'm done for. No excuses, no explaining, nothing.

I look at Elaina, she's already sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I placed her next to me, putting a blanket over us. She immediately cuddles next to me. I just want her to be mine now. I wanna do something special for her. Something that'll make her remember for a long time.

----------------------

AYEEE, finally updated! I had writer's block kinda haha. Give me some ideas to make this story better? and oh follow my twitter @ikissnarry . Love you 💕

-Nat💖