Chapter Eighteen

I know i haven't updated in forever! Well here it is now :) !

Elaina's POV

He likes me.

He actually likes me..

I pulled Niall into a long hug then i looked him in the eyes. He stared at me back. He looked at my lips then to my eyes again. Next thing i knew he leaned in and he crashed his lips onto mine. I felt sparks and fireworks when we kissed, i never felt this way before. We continued kissing for a couple more minutes then pulled away.

"Wow.." Niall whispered.

I blushed a bit.

"Wait, was i your first kiss?" He asked.

I nodded nervously. He smiled and kissed me again.

"I'm glad i was your first kiss then" he smiled. I was glad too.

We walked back to the car and he drove us back to the flat. I opened the door to my home and all the lights were off, i guess my mum is sleeping? I gave a signal for Niall to be quiet that my mum is sleeping. He nodded and closed the door quietly. My mum is a light sleeper so i was as quiet. Niall and I went to my room.

"Well you probably want to go to sleep now, thanks for the best date i've ever had" Niall grinned, he walked to the door but i called his name.

"Niall wait!" I said not too loud, he turned around and looked at me. "Can you sleep in here for tonight?" I asked shyly. He smiled and nodded, "Just let me get changed"

I nodded, i needed to change too. I changed out of my outfit into some shorts and band t-shirt. Niall walked in wearing a white tee and black sweatpants. I climbed into bed, Niall hesitated to climb into bed with me.

"Um are you sure you wanna sleep together? I mean it doesn't mean i don't want to it's just i don't want to rush things" Niall said worried, he's so cute.

"Niall it's fine, it's not like we're going to have sex or anything like that" i assured him. He nodded and got on the bed, under the covers with me. I turned off the lamp light, i felt Niall's arm wrap around me. I couldn't ask for a better night..

******

I woke up around 9 a.m. I looked to my right and it was Niall cuddling next to me and slightly snoring. I smiled and gave him a light kiss on the lips. I slowly got out of his grip and walked to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my face. I combed my hair and left it as it is. I was walking to my room and i heard Niall talking.

"Shit.." I heard him say. I furrowed my eyebrows together and walked into my room. His eyes was focused on his phone and he was running his fingers through his hair.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

"I think my dad knows where i am.."

----------------------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNN!!!! Sorry i haven't updated in like forever, finals are coming up and school is almost over i am so happy. Well love you guys. Xx

-nat xo