Chapter Nineteen

Elaina's POV

"What do you mean your dad knows where you are?"

"I just got a message saying, 'i know you're with that Elaina girl, just know i'll find out where she lives and i will get you back. Oh and the girl will have a punishment too' Elaina i don't know what to do" Niall panicked.

I can't have Niall's dad find Niall. Now i'm involved in this and i just can't bail out on Niall, he needs me. Damn what about my mum? I can't tell her this or else she'll kick Niall out.. I look at the time, 9:21 a.m. Wait today is Monday.. Fuck we got school i completely forgot!

"Niall i don't either, but i think we're late for school" i told him.

"Fuck that, can't we miss just one day?"

"Whatever, it won't hurt i guess"

I climbed back into the bed with Niall. Niall wrapped his arms around me, caressing my back. He sighed and closed his eyes. I feel bad for Niall. I never knew he's going through the same thing i went through. And it's too bad that i can't tell him that he's not alone.. not yet.

I looked at Niall, he fell asleep again. I stared at the ceiling, what the hell did i get myself into? I start to get tired and i close my eyes and started to fall asleep.

******

I woke up, it was 12:34 p.m. I looked to my left and Niall was still sleeping, his hair plopped down on his face. He looks so cute. I face Niall and bring my hand to his cheek and start caressing it. I give him a light kiss on the lips and went to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror, i looked horrible. I decided to take a shower and tidy myself up. After i showered i threw on some sweatpants and a t-shirt. I combed out my hair and walked back into the bedroom.

I see Niall there laying on my bed on his phone as usual. I grabbed a pillow that fell on the floor and hit him with it, knocking his phone onto his face.

"Ouch" was all Niall said. I laughed and removed the pillow off his face. His phone was just laying there on his face and he didn't bother to take it off his face.

"You're not gonna take your phone off your face?" I giggled.

"Eh maybe not cause it'll probably land on my face again so might as well just keep it there"

I laughed and took his phone off his face. "C'mon, i would like to see your face instead of your phone blocking my view"

"Ooh so you think i'm pretty?" Niall said with a creepy smile.

"Uh yeah sure why not?" I laughed nervously, he smirked and looked back at his phone.

"It's still pretty early, what do you wanna do?" Niall asked

"Well we had school today so since we didn't go i suggest we go somewhere so my mom doesn't think we skipped"

"Well where is she?"

"Working"

"Alright then let's go, we can go to the cafe down the block from here" Niall suggested, i nodded and started to get ready. I put on a dark blue lace dress with heels. I put on some mascara and eyeliner. I never put more than that. I just like it simple.

Niall finished getting ready (A/N: you guys can imagine how he looks like this time), we walked out and got in my car, Niall wanted to drive. We drove down to the cafe near my flat, i really liked this cafe. It has free wifi, it's peaceful, plus the food is amazing. We got into the cafe and sat down on one of the tables.

"I'll go order us something, want anything?" Niall asked

"I'll get a cinnamon roll with tea" i responded.

Niall nodded and went to the front to get our food. He came back ten minutes later with my cinnamon roll and tea. He got himself a sandwich with water.

"It's really nice here, i've only been here once" Niall said.

"Oh when i was young i came here plenty of times, this place is a bit old but it looks new. I guess they remodeled it"

He nodded and continued eating his food. I never done things like this with a boy before. Hang out with them, go on dates with them, even just talking to them. I always got scared. I was nervous around Niall, yes, but after a little bit i got comfortable. He's not judgmental and he understands. I think he's more comfortable with me than with his friends, maybe because i am a girl. But i don't understand how this all happened in a week.

-------------

Sorry it's kinda short! But i have been starting my summer very good, i saw Ariana Grande live ☺️ well i hope you are all enjoying your summer, and fourth of july is coming up so i hope you enjoy that too xx

-Nat 💖