Chapter Twelve

Woah guys thanks for 500 reads! So far i think this story is going good, just gotta improve a bit. Love you guys x

*Elaina's POV*

"What is going on?!" is all i hear when me and Niall were about to kiss. Niall looked up and his face dropped. I looked to the door and saw a man standing there. He was wearing a clean white shirt and some jeans.

"What are you doing back here so soon?" Niall asked the stranger.

"I came back to get something, son" So this man is Niall's father?

"Niall is this your dad?" I whispered to him, all he did was nod. I looked back at the guy, well he surely doesn't look like he's one of those business men.

"Looks like you invited someone without my permission, what's your name sweetheart?" Niall's father asked me.

"Uh.. E-Elaina" I stuttered, so scared to even look at him. He looks like he's ready to pull out a gun and shoot me.

"Nice to meet you, i'm Niall's father Dave" Dave said, so that's his name..

Niall grabbed my arm tightly, he could tell i was scared to death. I'm not used to this kind of stuff where someone looks like a serial killer.

"Elaina, you should probably get home. Niall isn't allowed to have people over" Dave assured, giving a glare to Niall. What's going on?

I stood up to leave, Niall walked me to the door. He gave me a quick hug and muttered "i'm sorry" sorry for what?

I walk out the door and Niall closes it. I stay by just to hear what's going on. All of the sudden i hear a thud.

----

*Niall's POV*

I can't believe my dad just came back. I was just about to kiss Eli and he had to come and ruin it. I held on to Elaina's arm tightly, making sure nothing will happen to her. My dad asked for her to leave, she obviously obeyed because she was scared to death. Couldn't blame her. He did this to the last girl i liked and i never saw her again.

I walked her out and gave her a quick hug. I muttered "im sorry" to her. I said that for my dad making her leave, and the incident that will happen now since i know she will stay by the door and listen. As she left, i didn't see her walk away. I turned to my dad and i felt a hard punch hit my face. I instantly fell to the floor hard. My head hit a chair that was near to me. My vision was getting blurry and i couldn't get up.

Before i blacked out, i hear Elaina banging on the door "Niall? Niall! Niall!"

---------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update! My computer doesn't want to work so i had to update from my phone. Also i apologize if it's short, i just haven't had much time. For now on i might just update from my phone. Haha later guys xx

-Nat x