Chapter Sixteen

Sorry it takes me a while to update, i have school and it's being annoying. Also i'm getting problems of my own so it's making it hard to deal with things. Sorry if this update is late, i hope you enjoy the chapter x

Elaina's POV

    i woke up in someone's arms.. Niall's. He must have came into my bed at night. Why didn't he sleep on the couch? I tried to slowly get out of Niall's arms but he held on tighter, i guess he's awake. His eyes fluttered open, "Morning" he said in his sexy sleepy voice. I would want to wake up to that every single day. 

  "Morning, Niall" I smiled. As i tried to get up and go to the bathroom, Niall held on to me tight.

"Noo, stay in bed" He pleaded. I smiled "Niall i gotta go to the bathroom"

"Can't that wait?" He whined.

"Unless you want me to pee myself here" I laughed. Niall laughed too

 "Okay fine, only because i don't want your urine all over the bed"

  I got up and went to the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands and face. I brushed my hair since it looks like i haven't bothered to comb it in a week. I walked out of the bathroom to see Niall still in bed, looking at his phone. Damn, he looks sexy. Why did he have to be so attractive? I walked over to him, he looked at me and put his phone down. He grabbed me by the waist and literally plopped me to the bed.

"Hey what was that for?" I asked laughing.

"To get you in the bed to stay with me" He smirked. I giggled and cuddled up next to him. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You're so beautiful" Niall whispered to me. No guy has ever said that to me. Niall is the first one to ever tell me i am beautiful. I looked up at him and whispered 

"You know, you're the first guy to ever tell me that" 

"Really? Well there must be at least one other person" He said

"Nope i wish" 

"Well they are stupid to not see the beauty in you" He whispered in my ear. He kissed my neck and i made a small moan. I pushed him slightly away, he looked me in the eyes and leaned in. He kissed me. Let me repeat that, HE kissed ME. This was actually my first kiss. I bet he doesn't know that either. I pulled away and looked at him.

"Was that your first kiss?" Niall asked me. I nodded, "I'm glad i was the first then" He gave me a grin. My eyes widened as i remembered something.

"What is it Eli?" Niall asked worried. Oh how i loved it when he called me Eli. 

"Niall, what about your dad? Did he know you went to the party?" I asked him. His eyes widened. He stood up and started pacing.

"Shit i forgot about him. He's going to fucking kill me. No, he's going to murder me. Fuck" Niall cursed. Niall can't be living with his father like this. I have to do something. 

"Niall, you probably shouldn't go back. If he finds out you disobeyed him he'll probably do something really bad" I told him.

"I can't! All my stuff is there" Niall said, running a hand through his hair.

"Then sneak in and get your stuff, you can stay with me until you can find a place" I offered. 

"Are you sure, Eli? I don't want to be a bother" He asked

"I'm sure, now go get your stuff. I have to let my mum know you're going to be staying here"

"Oh shit i forgot about her too. You think she'll let me stay?" 

"Yes, now go!"

Niall quickly got ready and headed to sneak into his house. I organized and cleaned my room a bit. Now to face my mum, i don't know how she is going to take this but she better say yes. There is no other option since i already told Niall he could stay here. I walked to my mum's room, she was awake laying on her bed on her laptop.

"Mum?" I called to get her attention

"Mhm?" She looked up at me.

"Can uh, my friend Niall stay here? He needs to leave his house due to.. family problems. I promise he will only stay here until he can find a place which will not be that long" I begged

"Oh sweetheart, what's going on in his family? And i don't know Elaina, having a boy in this house? And with you? Alone while i am gone?" She asked.

"I'll tell you soon, and mum it will be ok. We won't do anything, he knows he has to behave. I promise nothing will go wrong" I pleaded.

She sighed, "Okay fine, he can stay. But he cannot be in your room and he cannot stay longer than for one or two months. I know how hard it is to find an apartment" My mum agreed.

"Oh thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said happily, running to her and kissing her cheeks. She laughed "Ok ok, enough. When will he be here?" She asked.

"In about an hour, he's getting his stuff" I answered. She nodded her head, looking back at her laptop. I left her room, thank goodness she said yes. Having Niall here will be amazing. I get to stay by him until he finds a place. I don't want to sound clingy though. About an hour later, Niall still has yet to return. Where is he? I heard a loud knock on my door. I ran to open it and it was Niall, panting.

"What happened?" I asked him.

"My father, he almost caught me. I heard him saying he was going to do something very bad to me. Something about using his "boys", so i got my stuff and ran over here. He was about to catch me. Luckily i ran out fast" He said, still panting. He walked inside my house and put his bags down. "Did your mummy say yes?" He asked.

I nodded happily. "Yes! That means i get to spend more time with you" Niall smiled, hugging me. I hugged him back. "Now what?" I asked. 

"Now we just wait for your mummy to make us breakfast" He laughed. I laughed "Sure, let me just go get her". Staying with Niall will be the best thing that ever happened to me.

-------------------------------------------

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter, sorry it's a little short. Please vote and comment if you liked it! Also follow my twitter: caniffnarry. Until next time. stay beautiful :)

~ Nat xo