Unexpected meet 2

Mark's P.O.V.

"Be my husband for now please" he said....and I have no idea what else to say or think about the moment.

So I just stand there shocked, without letting a single word out.

 By that time the men in black suits also came and stand in front of us..and he broke the hug to face them...

"who are you??" Suddenly the one who looks older among them asked me

"I'm mar......." I was about to answer when the guy next to me cut me off

" this is my husband appa...the one I told you about" he answered and looked at me with pleading eyes.

'So, the older man is this guy's Appa? Damn he looks scary' 

I was loss in thoughts again, when I realize they were all staring at me expecting me to say something.

I don't know what else to say whether to help this guy or not but my heart is telling me to just help him.
I don't know why but it seems like he really is in trouble. So, I just nodded my head letting them know, that I'm the guy's husband. "Are you for sure??" The older man asked me again with so much anger.

I was almost about to back out when I saw his anger but I don't know what comes up to me I just end up saying..

"yeah! I really am his husband" and then the guy next to me just added

"appa now you know I wasn't lying....and we love each other so much. please now let me go. I'm already married. I don't wanna marry someone I don't know" he seems like he's about to cry any moment now.

"I'm not convinced yet but I'm gonna let it slide for now but just know that I'm going to keep an eyes on you" older man said controlling his anger and left with the other two guys who came along with him. Seems like they are his bodyguard.

'Damn I'm in trouble' I whispered to myself.

I wondered, what kind of spirit just entered my body to make me agree to play a role in this unknown situation.