living with him3

Mark's P.O.V

It's already dinner time and he must be hungry so I went upstairs to call him for dinner. I knocked the door and wait for a while but he didn't open so, I knock again, still no reply.

When I was about to knock again he suddenly  opened the door and I came face to face with him. And my heartbeat almost  stopped for a moment again. He was standing in front of me  with wet hair reaching down up to his eyes, and full red lips slightly open with pale face wrapping a towel tightly around his body. Seems like he just took a bath and he must be cold.
But he was really beautiful just like a girl. I can't help but stare at him.

I didn't realize I was staring at him for so long.

"Err...." He clear his throat a bit which bring me back to my sense "ohh....umm...i..i... just came here to tell you that dinner is ready, you should come down and eat something" I shuttered a bit. And I can see a pink paint form on his cheeks.

he's blushing. How cute.

wait....what?

"ok...I..I'll be there, just give me few minutes to get ready" he said and close the door back. I stood there for a while thinking...am I in my right mind...why the hell I was staring at him?

'Aishh....forget it ' I whispered to myself and went back down to the dinning table.

          After a moment he came downstairs and sat down opposite to me.

He was wearing red long slip shirt which suits so much with his red lips and pale skin. Damn!...I'm staring at him again. Then I got up and put some spaghetti on his plate with some sauce. He thanked me and started to eat. He must be really hungry. And he's shivering a little, seems like he's still cold.

"Are you feeling cold?" I asked him

"yeah a little, after taking a bath" he replied.

"There is a heater in the room you should turn that on before going to sleep" I said to him.

" umm...I tried turning it on but it didn't work" he said shyly.

"Aisshh....I really forgot that the guest room's heater is broken" I said frustratedly.

"It's ok..I can sleep without heater" he said back

"no, it's really cold, besides you're already shivering" I insist

"you can sleep in my room for today" I added.
"No, how could I?" He said

"it's ok, you sleep in my room. I'll sleep in guest room for today. I'll call someone to fix the heater tomorrow." I said back.

"But, it's cold...how can you..." He started but i cut him off
"I said it's ok, I can sleep without heater besides I'm not feeling that cold today" after that he just nodded and eat silently again.

After we're done I told him to go to
sleep in my room. But he insisted  and help me in washing dishes. After that i lead him towards my room. When we got there he turned around and said with  sad eyes

"I'm really sorry for bothering you that much. I can't tell how bad I'm feeling right now."with his head down.

"It's ok, don't think that much, just go to sleep. Good night" I said back and went to sleep in guest room. Whole night, I tossed and turned on the bed thinking why the hell I want to help him and what's gonna come next.

Damn!....I'm going crazy. Everything seems crazy right now if you think about it.