living with him

Mark's P.O.V.

After his father has left,  I stood there for a  few minutes looking at him, expecting some explanation.

It's not like i want to involves more or something, it just I was curious.

Everything was really awkward. "So.." I try to start conversation but what he said next again shocked me.

"Please take me home" he said looking straight in my eyes.

Wait! Is it some kinda prank show.

"No! are you crazy? Why would I take some stranger guy home with me?" I said sternly.

" I'll explain you everything, but for now just take me home please" he said with pleading eyes. Wow his eyes were really cute.

Wait....what?

"No, I don't want any explanation. I don't want to involve more, whatever situation you're in. Aishh....why did i even helped you at the first place. I'm going home. so, don't bother me anymore." I said sternly while moving towards my car because I'm no longer in mood of attending any meetings besides, I'm already 30 minutes late anyways.

"But right now I don't have nowhere to go. Besides, appa said he's gonna keep an eye on me. So, I should be staying with you or he's gonna find out. Please I won't stay long. Just for a couple of days." he said and started to cry hard.

At that,I stopped cause I don't have the heart to leave him like this.

'Aishh....seems like I don't have any other option' I whispered to myself frustratedly.
"OK fine, come and get into the car" I turn around and said to him. For a moment he looked shocked, then he rush towards me quickly and get into the car.

So I somehow took a stranger home.

          Car ride was awkward and silent. No words were spoken. And I don't even know his name and yet here I'm already faking as his husband in front of his dad and taking him home while in reality I'm single and indeed not gay. Well I have many ex-girlfriends but none of them woked out.

I decided to just asked his name to start the conversation

"so...what's your name?"

He replied immediately weeping few tears stain on his cheeks

"I'm park jin-young" he was all red from crying hard and gosh....he really is beautiful even though he was crying. How can a guy be that beautiful??

I just hope he's not some virgin ghost.