Finding you

Mark's P.O.V.

"Mark hyung, Mark hyung? Come downstairs. Someone's here to meet you" I heard youngjae's voice. So I just put on some t-shirt and went downstairs.

"Mark hyung...." Younjae called again.

"Yes! I'm here youngj....." I said but as soon as I saw that someone I frozed.

It was Im jaebum.

"Jae....jaebum?"

"Yeah! It's me. Long time no see mark"
"How are you guys doing and how about jinyoung?" Jb asked which got me even more shocked.

"What are you asking? Isn't jinyoung with you? I mean at least he's in contact with you right?" I asked back.

"No! It's been years since we last saw and talk to each other." Jb said.

"WHAT? All those times I thought at least he might be with you." I panicked.

"What are you trying to say. Jinyoung is not with you either?" Jb asked again.

"No" I said sadly.

"Aissh...I'm confused. What's going on?"

"I don't know either" I said again.

"Wait! I don't know what happened between you afterwards but that night he came back to me after I drop him off to your apartment. I don't know what happened but he asked for break up. I knew this day would come. Because I can feel that he doesn't love me anymore. He was already in love with you. I can tell you loved him too. Damn! I tried so hard to keep him to myself but I failed and the fact that I hurt him so much in the past was one of the reason. So, I just accepted his request and let him go. Next day I left back to Japan because I was hurt. After that I don't know anything." Jaebum explained.

"Damn! I was so stupid" I said frustratedly.

"Maybe that morning he came to me just to tell me that he loves me too." I said.

"What should I do now? Now that I know the reason behind it. I'm regretting it even more if possible." I was in burg of tears.

"Hyung! You OK?" Youngjae asked.

"I'm not OK youngjae-ah, I'm never OK since he left me." I cried this time.

"Mark hold yourself. I'll help you to find him." Jaebum said.

"I'll be staying here anyways" he added.

"Yeah hyung. Jb hyung can help you. He's staying with us in rent." Youngjae said while looking at jb and flashing him a smile.

"Thanks jb. But don't you have feelings for jinyoung anymore?" I asked because I'm curious.

"I don't know for sure. But I don't love him that way anymore I guess" jb said which makes me a little relief because it'll be awkward between us if he still loves him.

"OK gotta go. I'll come again tomorrow and we'll talk about what we should do." Jb said. With that they left.

***Next morning.***

"Mark hyung"
"Mark hyung....wake up"

Isn't it youngjae?

"Mark hyung...."
I suddenly woke up and saw both youngjae and jb in my room.

'WTF'

I tried covering my body with blanket cause I was shirtless.

"What are you guys doing in my room this early morning? And how did you guys get in?" I asked

"Hyung...I know where do you keep your spear keys. You are the one who showed me once." Youngjae said kinda annoyed.

"OK! But why are you guys here?"

"Well....I found out something." This time jb said.

"Found out what?" I asked.

"Jinyoung is in L.A" jb said.

"Oh..." I said.

They looked at me wierdly.

"WHAT??" I screamed when I finally realized what jb just told me.

"ARE YOU SURE??" I asked screaming.

"Yes mark but why are you screaming."

"But how you got to know that." I asked again this time lowering my voice.

"You know world is so small. One of my old friend happened to saw him there and he called to asked if I'm there too. Cause he doesn't know that we already broke up."

"I'm going to L.A. RIGHT NOW." I said and ran towards the bathroom.

"Mark hyung. Can I come along?" I heard youngjae asking from behind.

"Why?"

"I really wanna go there. I've never been in L.A hyung please." He beg from outside of the bathroom. I can imagine his face.

"OK" I shouted from the bathroom.

"Then...I'm coming too." Jb said.

What's up with these two? Is there something going on.

A/N: I know this chapter is kinda boring. No jinyoung and all. But next chapter will be better. Hopefully jinyoung will appear again in next chapter. I've exams going on right now so I'll update next chapter as soon as my exam is over.
And also I'm starting a new markjin book called "Death Angel" I've already upated a small sneak peek :D so just check it out and tell me what do you think.

And thank you all for still reading this boring story of mine. :)
Keep voting and commenting.

And lastly sorry for making this author's note so long ^^

Love You All <3 ^_^