Friends??

Mark's P.OV.

Next morning I woke up just to find jinyoung already staring at me waiting for me wake up.

"Umm...." I started but found nothing to say. It's really awkward.

"Mark did we really....??" Jinyoung asked blushing slightly.

"I guess so....we're both drunk" I lied. Cause I know that was my fault. I should have stop myself, but I didn't. If I tell him the truth he surely will never forgive me.

He just stayed there silently for a while. I looked at him, and noticed a tear drop on his cheek. Now I'm feeling really guilty. He must be angry on himself that he kinda cheated on his boyfriend.

"Hey....don't cry. I'm sorry."

"Ok...let's forget about everything that happened between us. We'll close this chapter here. We'll never remember it. What happened behind closed door stays closed door. You don't have to tell this to your boyfriend." I said to him.

"And...yeah I'm so done with this ignoring games of ours. I'm sorry about that night and please, now again you don't start ignoring me." I said

He just gave me a half smile. And nodded.

I mean what he could do?

"So we are still friends right?" I asked.

"Yeah" he gave me another half smile which doesn't reached up to his eyes and move towards the bathroom.

But the truth is I'm not sure if i wanna be in friends zone with him anymore.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Mark's P.O.V.

Almost two weeks has been passed since that night. I can still feel that warmth on my body. We're becoming really good friends too since that night. Cause we both are trying hard to remove the tension between us.

Sometimes I get jealous , when jinyoung talks to other guys. but I'm controlling myself well too.

But to think about that night I still wonders how did he even managed to got here at that state.

*****

The doorbell rang. I opened the door thinking who is it.

"Hi Mark hyung" youngjae greeted me smiling widely.
"Youngjae-ah.....come inside" I said to him.

"So youngjae-ah do you have something to tell?" I asked.

"No hyung. I just stopped by. But to think about it...I do have something to tell."

"What is it?"

"Well....that night I found jinyoung hyung on the road alone totally drunk. So I took him here. But I wasn't able to stay over to looked after him as something important thing came up. I called you hyung, but I couldn't reached you.

I was still worried about that night, so I stop by to check if everything is alright, i was really busy these passed days to even come here.I'm sorry hyung"

"It's OK. I guess my phone was dead, that day. I'm actually glad that it was you who found him." I said to him.

"Youngjae-ah" it was jinyoung

"When did you came?"

"Just about 10, 15 minutes ago hyung" younjae replied.

"Ohh...OK wait I'll make a cup of tea for you" he said and moved towards the kitchen.

"Hyung...no need for it" youngjae said.
"It will only took few minutes... Wait." Jinyoung said and entered the kitchen.

"Hyung? Did jinyoung hyung did something to himself.?" Youngjae asked.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean some make over or something or maybe a haircut?" He asked.

"No...why are you asking it?"

"I don't know but something is different about him today. He's...umm...glowing??" He said.

I'm confused now.

I've been noticing him after what youngjae said. And yeah he kinda is glowing??.