Strange feelings and Jealousy-2

Jinyoung's P.O.V.(surprise :))

When I went back to mark after talking to yugyeom he was totally drunk.

"Damn! Mark let's go home" I said while holding him up to stand straight.

" hmm....you're done talking with that tall guy, huh??" He asked drunkly.

" yes mark, now let's go home" I said back still holding him and trying to get him out of the party house.

"Alright.....don't talk to that tall guy ever again."

Somehow, I managed to take him home. And laid him down on his bad.

"Jinyoung .....don't talk to that tall guy ever again....I don't wanna get jealous. My heart felt like it was burning, and I don't like the feeling of it." He said drunkly but there was some seriousness in his voice.

I can't tell what am I feeling right now. It's a mixed feelings, I'm feeling cold yet warm inside. I can't really explain.

"Mark he's yugyeom my younger sister's boyfriend. He's younger than me. He's like a good brother and a good friend to me, you don't have to get jealous of him." I explained.
He stayed silent for a while probably wondering if I'm lying or not.

" ok ....but can you sleep with me for a while?" He asked again.

"Mark just go to sleep" I said feeling a bit awkward.

" please....only for a while" he pleaded with puppy dog's eye. I didn't know he can be cute too. I've never seen him acting cute.

I hesitate a bit, but laid down besides him anyways facing him.

For a moment he just stared at me and then spoke up again.

" jinyoungie, you're not even a girl but why you're so beautiful. And your lips they're so red, just like girl's"

my heart, it's beating like crazy now.

" I just wanna feel them on mine. But I wouldn't do that without your permission." He added.

I can't feel my heartbeat anymore. Feels like it stopped beating. At that moment I almost felt that he's not drunk anymore.

I know he's drunk, it's only natural for a drunk person to say something like it. But I can't stop what I'm feeling right now.
So, I just stood up from his bed and ran out of his room without a single word.

When I reached into my room I slammed my back at the door and released my breath. Which I didn't even notice I was holding.

Damn! Mark what you've done to me, why are you making me feel like this. I tried stopping these feeling but it's getting hard. I don't wanna be a bad guy I can't fall for you when I already have jaebum. But I'm getting used to being with you mark. I'm scared of my feelings. I just hope he'll be back soon, so that it'll not be that hard to move out of here. If he doesn't return soon I'm scared that, it'll be too late to stop my feelings for you. I'm scared that I'll not be able to move away from you.

Mark's P.O.V.

My head is pounding so much. Damn! I drank too much last night. I tried remember last night's events and damn, everything came flashing back in front of my eyes.
Count it as my speciality if you want, but I can remember everything even if I was drunk. I was drunk but not that wasted I guess that's why I remembered everything and every words spoken from my mouth. I knew what I was saying to him but somehow I was not able to stop myself or should I say I didn't wanted to stop.
It was like my words have mind of their own.

how am I gonna face him now.  Damn! I'll just pretend that I didn't remember anything.

Now, one thing was for sure in my mind, I'm starting to fall for him. But I really want to stop it, or at least I think I wanna stop it.