Separate paths?

Mark's P.O.V.

I knew I would regret it. But stupid me can't even hide my emotions. I gotta fix this before everything will be screwed. I know jinyoung only loves jaebum. And jaebum loves jinyoung. I'm being the third wheel here. I only want jinyoung to be happy.

If I really love him I gotta let him go. And that's what I'm gonna do.

'I'm sorry jinyoung-ah, I think this is the end of us.'

I heard someone entering the living room when I was busy kissing a slut, I just picked her up randomly from a club.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not normally this kind of guy. I just need to push jinyoung and his thoughts out of my mind, before I become insane from loving him. I don't wanna break jaebum and him apart.

Damn! What I'm saying, call me evil or selfish, but to be honest I really wanna break them apart and make jinyoung mine. But jinyoung is happy with him. I don't wanna take away his happiness.

"M-Mark what are you doing?" Jinyoung asked like he's in shock to see me like this.

But why I can feel a faint of hurt in his voice. No, mark don't get your hopes up, he's just shock probably.

I kept kissing her like I didn't hear him calling.

"MARK" this time he shouted.

We suddenly broke the kiss. We were both breathless. I looked at him. And what I saw broke my heart into pieces. And make me regret instantly.

He was crying helplessly. There was mix emotions of anger and sadness in his eyes.

"So, this is what you do after confessing your feelings to someone." He said still crying.

"Jinyoung I..I just-" I started but he cut off

"Keep up with the great work MarkTuan" there was so much anger in his voice.

"And, we are not going to see each other ever again." He added and left.

'What was that? I have nothing to say at all. Why was he so broken? Why was he crying? Why was he angry? Why am I feeling like I've just done the biggest mistake of my life.

'Wait! Don't tell me he loves me too'

Gosh! I'm going crazy. 'I was planning on telling him to forget about my confession other night, and tell him that, I wasn't serious at all, I've already got someone.' So, that I can make it all as it was before.

But here he got me shocked by his action.

"Mark baby can we continue?" Whatever her name was asked me.

"Just leave OK it's over" I yelled at her and went to my room.

Damn! I can't think straight anymore. All I'm thinking right now was 'I wish I could turn back time.'

I don't know how long i was lost in my thoughts but Suddenly, the sound of a car brings me back to reality. I went near to the window and looked down and saw jinyoung hoping in the car. I ran downstairs with the hope to at least stop him for now.

But when I reached there, he already left.

I ran back to his room to make sure if he really is leaving or not. But sure enough his belongings are gone too.

I broke down.

"Why jinyoung why? Why you have to leave me with my biggest regret. You don't even give me a chance to explain. You don't even give me a chance to ask if you surely feel the same" I cried out loud.

'Is this really the end of us?'

(A/n: oh, i forgot jinyoung was pragnent...XD his mood swings got the best of him...:D)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

******FOUR YEARS SIX MONTH LATER******

Mark's P.O.V.

"....Never ever, ever gonna let you go dasi neoreul tteonaji anha geokjeonghajima baby you're mine, mine, mine.....Never ever, ever gonna make you cry...." (A/n: I like to call it markjin song. So I'm putting it here...:D)

It was my dad.

"Hello dad, is there something you need?"

"No, I just wanted to know if you're doing well"

"Yes dad I'm doing well enough. Right now I'm at office, had to take care of some paper works."

"OK! I'm glad your in it. But when are you coming home in L.A again.?"

"Dad, I'm visiting you guys in every six months, you already know."

"I know it's just your mom is missing you so much."

"I'll be there in next month."

"But make sure you bring your special someone with you this time."

"Dad I'm not dating anyone"

"Aaishh....I never thought my son will be this dumb. It's your age of marriage now and you don't even love anyone yet. I'm disappointed, Just hung up" dad said kinda pretending to be mad.

"Bye dad I love you too." I said dramatically while laughing and hung up.

Now I'm taking over dad's business and handling the other branch, which is actually in Korea.

How can i love some other people. When all I can think even now is 'jinyoung' Gosh! I can't tell you how much I miss him. Sometimes it's too much to handle that I go crazy.

I've tried searching for him. But no one knows where he is. Sometimes I got scared thinking, if something really happened to him.
But god can't be that cruel, he'll let me meet him at least once someday, somehow, this is the hope which keeps me on going.

***********************************

Right now I'm in a restaurant with Jackson.

As usual I'm lost in thoughts.

"It's not fair, here I'm talking like crazy and your busy spacing out. Can you tell me when are you gonna be back to normal" Jackson said.

"Who said I'm abnormal" I said back

"Your becoming the one" he said again

"Jackson, I can't tell you how much I've in my heart. So many things left unsaid. And it's getting bigger with every passing year. Sometimes I feel like if I don't get to meet him soon I'm really gonna go crazy." I said with teary eyes.

"Hey dude, are you about to cry, OK you can let it out."

"Why don't we keep looking for him then?" Jackson said.

"This is what I'm thinking right now, I'm gonna keep looking for him now, until I find him."

A/N: I don't even know if someone is still waiting for this update, but I'm really sorry for not updating for so long. And also sorry if this chapter is not good I'll try to make next chapter better.
Anyways thanks for reading my lame story. :)

     Love you all :) <3