dinner with appa

Mark's P.O.V.

When we were still talking with his relatives, I saw his his dad coming down from the stairs.
And I became nervous again, and I looked at jinyoung, indeed he's really nervous too.
Then he look back at me and our eyes met for a second and I send him comforting smile.

         "So, you're here" his appa said. He was nor angry neither happy it's just emotionless. I really can't catch it what he's feeling right now.

"Yeah, appa" jinyoung said nervously.

"OK then, let's start the dinner. It's already time." His dad said again. And we all went to sit on the dinning table. And then start eating.

We all silently ate for a while. Then jinyoung's dad started

"So, you guys were really  married??" He asked looking at both me and jinyoung. "Yeah, appa" jinyoung said. "Hmm...so, you really are living with him?" He asked again looking at jinyoung. "Y-yeah appa" he said again a bit hesitant. I looked at his dad, he was calm, but it seems like he's having hard time controlling his anger.

"Hmm...do you really love him?" He asked looking at me this time.

"Yes, I really love him. I'll never leave him" I said confidently to make it realistic but inside I'm really nervous and my heart felt  like it's gonna explore anytime now. After that he ate silently again.

         After dinner he called me and jinyoung in his room again before we leave.

When we went in, he just stayed silent for a while and started

"I promised my friend a long time ago that I'll marry off my son only to his son, it was because of the business purpose but we really wanted to become in-laws too. I'm one of those people, who keeps their promises no matter what. But seems like I'll have to break it." He said and added

"though I still can't believe you married because you're in love, I can't do anything right now and I want you both to stay here with us so that I can keep eyes on you."

"No, appa we can't stay here, besides Mark's family is gonna visit him in a few days." Jinyoung lied nervously.

"Is that so??" His dad asked again.

"Yeah appa" jinyoung said back. "What do you do mark?" He asked "I'm newly working in OZ entertainment" i replied. "He looked at me up and down for a while. And said"hmm...then you may leave now, just remember if you hurt jinyoung or  something happens between you two I'll not hesitate to separate you two. And my people will be keeping eyes on you."

"Don't worry, I'll never hurt him and I'll not give you any chance to separate us " I said back confidently and with that we left the room.

        We went back to my apartment. The whole way jinyoung was silent. I was glancing at him time to time while driving. Then when we got there he just walked out of the car straight to the living room. I just followed him. he just sat on the coach motionless.

I went near to him and asked"are you alright?" Then he started to cry

"I don't know anymore mark what am I gonna do, how long am I gonna lie to everyone, how long am I gonna use you, how long am I gonna wait for him to come back, I'm scared mark so scared of everything. I'm scared that it's not gonna be back to how it used to be, even if he came back" he broke down.

And I can't help but pull him into my arm and hug him tightly. I can't really tell him that everything's gonna be alright but I whispered to him. "Sshh..it's OK I'm here for you right now" and kiss on his forehead lightly.

I also don't know why I did that but he also seems a bit taken a back and then cried harder in my arms. We stayed like that for a while until he calm down a bit.

I don't know why but crying jinyoung is becoming my weakness.