confession

Mark's P.O.V.

I went downstairs only to find jaebum and jinyoung laughing and talking.

Such a good way to ruin a day.

"Hey mark, good morning" jaebum said when he saw me.

"Morning" I said back faking smile.

"I'm sorry if we woke you up. Jinyoung actually wanted to eat fruits, so I brought some for him." He told me.

"It's OK..."

"And about jinyoung's stay. I forgot to tell you yesterday that he'll be staying here for few more days. As he's yet not ready to explain everything to his dad. I hope it's OK to you." He said.

"Ohh...it's OK really" I said kinda feeling happy that jinyoung is not leaving yet.

We're talking and eating some fruits jaebum bought. Then I suddenly got jealous because jaebum started feeding jinyoung. That should be me, i wanna feed him like this so badly, i wanna be the only one he want dearly.
I don't wanna eat anymore. So I excuses myself and went to the kitchen to get some water.

Damn! I'm in deep shit.

'I'M IN LOVE'

"OK I'll take jinyoung with me for a while now" jaebum said and they left again.

Leaving me there alone with a major heart ache.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

It's night time again. I'm getting restless again.

Jinyoung why are you driving me crazy.

I heard the sound of car stopping near our apartment.

This time I didn't went to open it. I waited for jinyoung to ring the door bell. Cause I don't wanna see that scene again. If I see it again I don't know what else I'd end up doing.

So, I just wait....wait....wait....
But it's been like ages. And bell never rang.

The curiosity got best of me.
And I went to open the door. And again same mistake.

My heart broke again. They were smooching each other's faces. Jaebum was pressing jinyoung roughly against the car.

I turned around quickly.

Please heart be strong.

After a while jinyoung entered in the living room. I was still there waiting for him on the couch. I guess he didn't noticed me. Cause he was about to head upstairs without a single word.

"JINYOUNG" I called for him.

He kinda got shocked.and turned back to look at me.

"Mark.." He said kinda nervous.

I walk towards him.

Now I was dangerously close to him. I don't know what got to me either. He took a step back, so I took a step forward. Again he took a step back and I took a step forward.

This happens repeatedly until his back is now attached with the kitchen wall.

"M...Mark....what's wrong?" He asked scared. I stayed silent only staring at him and his lips.

"Are you drunk......" Again he started. But this time I cut him off by capturing his lips with mine. He was totally shocked I can tell that without even looking at him. After a moment he also started kissing me back slightly, and then suddenly he pushed me off.

"What's wrong with you mark? Are you drunk?" He yelled at me kinda mad.

"Yes I'm drunk, drunk in love with you." I shouted back.

he just stared at me shocked and speechless.

"Why can't you see that jinyoung, I'm in love with you. If you can't be mine why did you even came in my life jinyoung? Why? Do you even realize how you're driving me crazy. I can't help it jinyoung I got hurt everytime I see you with him. It's so painful. In few days you'll be leaving with him, at that time you won't be here to heal my bruised heart." I cried

"Why can't you just leave him and come to me?" With that I left him there standing still shocked and speechless.

I was not thinking straight at the moment. I was just speaking my heart out for the first time in ages. I know I'll regret it later. but it's not a bad thing either to speak your heart out when it's too much to handle.