mood swings

Mark's P.O.V.

I don't know why but from these passed few days jinyoung's mood is constantly changing. One time he's happy and one time he's suddenly sad, one time he's calm and one time he's suddenly angry. I really don't know what's wrong.

"MARK....where is my sandwiches? That I kept on the table? You ate it all, right?" He shouted at me from the kitchen.

Another mood swing. That's what I was talking about. Now he's angry.

I went downstairs. And saw that he was crying silently. When he noticed me he just glared at me. Silently I went to the kitchen and took out his sandwiches from the freezer and pour a glass of milk and took it to him.

"Jinyoung here is your sandwiches. I didn't ate it." I said while giving him sandwiches.

Suddenly his mood brighten up and he started eating harshly. I don't know what's wrong with him. Nowadays he's even eating more than he usually does. I'm really worried about him.

It's already time to sleep now, I heard him sobbing, when I passed his room. I kinda peeked in his room. And saw that, he was curling up in a corner.

"Jinyoung?? You alright??" I asked. And went near to him.

"Mark hyung" this time he cried harder while pulling me for a hug burying his head on my shoulder.

"Hyung, what should I do now?" He said still crying.

"What's wrong, you can tell me anything, I'll help you" I said to him trying to comfort him.

"I don't know mark" he said.

I sighed, hmm probably another mood swing.

"Are you missing your boyfriend?" I asked.

"I don't know" he said again.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Next morning I woke up with the sound of jinyoung screaming my name.

"MARK....MARK...." He screamed from downstairs.

I went downstairs thinking what is up with him now.

"What is it jinyoung?" I asked.

"Mark...please take me to the nearest restaurant right now. I'm really hungry." He said.

"What's wrong with you jinyoung. It's only 7am and you wanna go to restaurant this early morning." I said to him a bit pissed.

"But I'm really hungry. Please." He said with pleading eyes.

"Jinyoung why? Why the hell your eating like a pregnant women nowadays. And if you really are hungry why don't you just go to the kitchen and find something to eat. I'm tired." I said totally pissed this time.

"I don't know what's wrong either. CAN'T YOU JUST TAKE ME TO THE RESTAURANT ALREADY" he screamed at me and started to cry.

Urghh! Not again.

I don't have any other option but to take him to the restaurant now.

"Ok ! I'm sorry, please don't cry, I'll take you to the restaurant, just give a minute to get ready." I said and went to my room tiredly.

Damn! Jinyoung, you and your mood swings are killing me.

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is not good enough and sorry for thr short chapter. I'm not happy with this chapter either. But I'll try to make next chapter better. Keep voting and commenting. Anyways thanks for reading. Ily all :)