Truth

Mark's P.O.V.

"Mark, please help me lift this box up" jinyoung said while trying hard to lift the box up. It must be really heavy for him. So I went to help him.

Today Jinyoung decided to move to another apartment. He called me, if I could help him in moving things since other seems busy. I was busy too, but I didn't wanted to deny him. Also I never got to see Lukas. So I wanna see him.

It's been two weeks since I found out about jinyoung having son. As much as it hurts me to say it, but i've decided to stay as friends with him. I'm really curious about Lukas's mother. But jinyoung never wanna talk about it. I can't really force him either.

"jinyoung...be careful?" I said concernly while jinyoung was up on the ladder putting boxes up.

And then at the very moment jinyoung kinda slipped. I dropped the box which i was lifting and run towards him. And thankfully was able to caught him from falling. I released a sigh of relief. I almost got an heart attack.

"You OK?" I asked still worried.

"Hmm...thanks." He said and blushed. Then only I realized what position we're in. I'm still holding him in bridal style.

I quickly put him down.
"Umm...you should be careful." I said awkwardly.

I can smell the tension in the air.

After a moment, we both went back to what we were doing. I opened few boxes and handed him what he needed. He arranged the things in his room.

"Jinyoung....umm...where is Lukas? I haven't seen him since I arrived here." I asked.

"Ohh....Lukas is with jin hyung. He went to meet jin hyung's parents with him. Jin hyung said he'll drop him off here later." Jinyoung replied.

I just nodded understandingly.

"Umm..jinyoung, why you decided to move here. I mean, moved out from jin hyung's apartment." I asked again.

"I don't wanna bother him anymore. Besides he's gonna be staying with his fiance now. I'm really thankful that he let me stay with him when I really needed help. He's been with me for long time now. Since I gave birth to Lukas he's been......." He explained absentmindedly and stopped when he finally realized what he just blurted out. But wait! Did he just said that, he gave birth to Lukas?

"What did you just said?" I asked curious.

His face drained out all the colors.
"I...uhh.....just forger it." Jinyoung said really nervous.

"No....you just said that, you gave birth to Lukas? What does that mean." I asked really curious.

"Forget it mark. Just forget that I ever said that." This time he said raising his voice.

"I can't. I can't just act like I didn't heard it now. Just tell me jinyoung. Are you hiding something from me.?" I asked raising my voice too.

Jinyoung just stayed silent for a moment. And opened his mouth to say something but nothing really came out. Then he shut his mouth again. And slowly went towards the bed and sit on the edge of it.

I was observing his every single action while waiting for some explanation.

"Yes, I gave birth to Lukas. And jin hyung was my doctor." He finally blurted out.

"And since you already know that, I gave birth to Lukas. You deserve to know this too. 'You're his other father." He said.

To say I was surprised was a statement. But the fact that jinyoung can get pragnent and all those years I didn't know that I have a son is just got me off guard. I was speechless.