Betrayed

Mark's P.O.V.

It's been almost one month since I found out about my son. And today it's Lukas's birthday. And as I asked jinyoung to celebrate Lukas's birthday in my house. I'm throwing a grand birthday party for Lukas.

And yes I told everything about jinyoung and Lukas to my parents. To be honest I was really scared. But I'm glad they took it all well. And they actually were happy. And want us to be together. But jinyoung is being so stubborn for time being.

**flashback**

"Mom, dad, I have to tell you something." I said.

To be honest I'm feeling sick inside because of nervousness.

"OK! Tell us." Mom said. Dad was just staring at me observing my actions increasing my nervousness if it's even possible.

I don't know where to start. So i wasn't able to utter a single word. That's what happens when you doesn't practice before revealing your big secret.

"Mom, dad....I....have a...." I stared.

Damn! Is it just me or is it really hot today in here.

"OK.....you have what?" Mom asked.

"Mom....I have a son" finally I blurted out.

"You...WHAT?" This time dad asked raising his voice.

Which almost makes me say that 'I was just kidding.'

"Yes....I have a son" I said again hesitantly. I have to do it for myself, for my son and for my jinyoung.

"You got someone pregnant and already got a son. But you didn't care to tell us." Dad kinda yelled at me.

"Well....I didn't know either." I said again

"What do you mean by you didn't know either?" Dad asked again.
Mom was too shocked to say anything.

Then I explain everything about jinyoung and me. From the very moment we met to till now.

After listening to everything silently, my dad finally spoke up again.

"Well....now you better work hard to make him my daughter-in-law. I mean my son-in-law." Dad said.
"And yeah, bring my grandson here tomorrow. I want to see him." Mom added.

I looked at them and they both smiled at me.
"What? You thought we would be mad or won't accept you?" Mom asked.

"Mom, dad" I hugged both of them. I'm really glad they took it so well.

"You know we love you. We would accept you no matter what you are. You don't have to be scare." Mom said again while hugging me.

Dad just laughed it off.

**end of flashback**

Right now I'm with the boys drinking. Lukas was with mom checking out the gifts he received.

Whole time We're talking about this and that while drinking.
Time to time I was looking at jinyoung. He was sitting beside jb. He looked really uncomfortable for some reason. I thought everything was clear now between them. But seems like something is off.

Almost everyone is drunk by now. I looked at jinyoung and he's pretty much drunk too.

He got up from his sit and excuse himself to go to the bathroom and went towards the bathroom. He can't even walk properly now. I wanted to go after him but I know he'll get angry so, I hold myself back.