dealing with friends

Mark's P.O.V.

" baby.... you're...just....just right....."

I woke up with the sound of my phone ringing in the besides cabinet. I checked the caller ID, it was from Jackson. I tap the answer button to reply

"hello"

"MARK.......you need to meet me right now, you  really gotta some explanations to do" Jackson said almost screaming.

" OK ....but...what explanations?" I asked back.

" no questions.... Just meet me at my place first" he said again.

"OK OK I'll meet you in one hour Alright?...I just woke up" I said.

"Ok ....but be in my place in one hour" Jackson said again and hung up.

what the hell he's talking about?

Anyways forget about it for now. After that I checked the time and it's already passed 10:30am.

Shit! I forgot to set the alarm clock again.

I wonder if jinyoung woke up already.

Yesterday night he cried a lot. He must be tired.

Thinking about him I went downstairs to make some breakfast. When I went to kitchen I found a note on the table saying-

" I have to go somewhere,
Sorry, I didn't wake you up
But I made breakfast
For you, it's on the dinning
table. Thanks for comforting
me yesterday.
-jinyoung "

I smile after reading the note he sounds like we have been living together for a long time now. Then I went to dinning table and found a plate full of spaghetti with meatballs.(A/N: sorry if it doesn't sounds like breakfast)

"Hmm...some heavy breakfast for today" I thought to myself.

The breakfast was delicious, I have to admit that jinyoung is a really good cook. After finishing my breakfast I went to my room to get ready. I'm feeling lazy today, so i didn't bother to take shower.

When I reached at Jackson's place I knock the door and Jackson suddenly pulled me inside from nowhere and make me sit on the couch in the living room.

"Now spill it out man" he said. Youngjae and bambam was there too.

They were also looking at me strangely. Now I'm confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Don't play dumb with us Mark" Jackson said sternly. I was totally confused. After seeing my reaction Jackson sighed and said

" you got married and didn't bother to tell us. That's so with a guy?. Well that doesn't really matter, but why didn't you tell us." Jackson asked kinda mad at me.

Ahh...so that's about it.

But wait "who told you that?" I asked.

"Well you see my ex-girlfriend is a cousin sister of your husband and I kinda heard it from her .....we didn't know you're gay Mark " Jackson said still kinda mad at me.

"No! I'm not gay" I said sternly.

And I told them everything from the moment I bumped on jinyoung to til now.

"Ahh....so it was like that" jack said. "By the way, is he sexy and handsome" Jackson asked smirking.

"Why do you want to know Jackson" I asked.

"I just thought maybe.... if I get a chance with him..." Jackson said smirking and I cut him off

"just shut up jackson you flirt with every one" I said angrily.

"Aww.....little Mark is angry, that someone is hitting on his husband" Jackson teased and bambam and youngjae laugh along.

"Shut up Jackson, he already have a boyfriend remember? Besides I'm not interested in guys" I said back.

But the truth is I'm not sure anymore.