16

Jacks POV
"Haha!" "Fuck!" "Ouch!" "Watch out!" That's all I heard all night while playing Air Hockey. After playing till midnight, we got a few drinks at the bar. Nobody getting super drunk, but getting tipsy. We have some food and beer, and waste all our money on air hockey. I get bloody knuckles by the time were done. And Mandy got hit with the puck. "Mark!" I yelled, once he hit Mandy. "I'm so sorry. Are you ok?" Mandy nods. "Well we know who Bobs after now." Wade says. We laugh and keep playing. Hitting the shit out of that poor puck. When it gets about midnight, we say take a cab home. We can get our car tomorrow. But we're not risking anything. We pile in, and head home. Mandy quickly gets the alcohol out of her system. She calls a cab, and gets the car. Everybody talks and hangs out till about 6 in the morning. We crash on the couches and chairs.

Marks POV
I wake up around 7am, and see everyone asleep. I have a blanket around me, and I look over at Jack, who is shivering, and curled up in a little ball. I take a picture, and put the caption, "looks like my little goof ball is a little ball of goof." And post it on Instagram. I quietly walk over to him with the blanket, and cuddle up next to him. I cover us up, and I see Jack smile, and loosen up a bit. He digs his head into my chest, and I rub his back. I kiss his forehead, and drift off to sleep.

Wades POV
I wake up around 7:09 from someone moving around. I see Mark and Jack cuddled up next to each other. I quietly take a picture, and put the caption, "I ship is so hard. 😍👌🏼😋" I post it on Instagram, and realize that Mark had moved from the chair to the couch. He probably woke me up. I quietly get up to go to the bathroom.

Bob & Mandy's POV
Zzzzz

Felixs POV
I wake up around 8am. I see I got a text. It's from my cutie pie. Martzi
Babe💖~ Morning babe. How did everything go?
Pretty awesome! Mark and Jack are gonna get married!
Babe, I know you ship it, but come on.
No really! Look!

oh my god there so cute!I told you! Anyway, we stayed up very late

I told you! Anyway, we stayed up very late. I'm gonna get some more rest.
Ok babe. I love you!
I love you to babe!💖💖💖
After that, I just feel back asleep.

Kens POV
I wake up, still very tired, but I check Instagram real quick. I see a pic Wade post of Jack and Mark. "When did that happ-" I look up and see Mark and Jack snuggling on the couch. I take a pic and post it. Saying, "all right guys, I now your fiancés and everything, but come on. Too lovey dovey for me" I don't remember anything after that. I must have fallen back asleep.

Marks POV
I wake up around 2pm. Everyone else is still out. I see that Ken and Wade post a pic of us sleeping together. Revenge time. I wake Jack up, and keep him quiet. I show him the picture. "Revenge." I whisper. And point to them sleeping. He nods and smiles. We go into Mandy's room. We get her lip stick, and eye shadow. We carefully put the make up on Wade, and write on his head, "shh! -Mark and Jack" And then we got over to Ken. Jack gets some whipped cream from the kitchen, and squirts it into a bowl. He gets us spoons, and we put it all over his face. When Bob wakes up, we look at him, and put our finger to our lips, telling him to hush. "If there's anything on my face I'm waking them." He whispers, and goes to the camera on his phone. He gives us a thumbs up and watches us mess around with Ken. We put a lot all over his face, and write, "shh- Mark and Jack" on his forehead. We giggle and take at least 100 pictures. I post them on Instagram. "Pay back baby." Jack posts pictures saying, "revenge is sweet." We laugh the whole time, and quietly wake up Felix. He tries so hard not to laugh, as he takes 100 pictures. We also wake Mandy. She has to leave so her laugh doesn't wake them. We decide to wake Wade, but not tell him. We wake Wade, and point to Ken. He almost wipes off the makeup, but doesn't touch it once. He snickers, waking up Ken. Jack runs behind Wade, frantically telling Ken to be quiet, and Ken nods. Jack smiles. "Is there something in my face?" Ken asks. "Nope. Nothing at all." Bob says, then breaks down laughing. "I can't! I can't! I'm sorry." We give him his phone, and he goes to the camera. "Oh you dicks." We all break out laughing. He smiles and goes to the bathroom to wash up. We make some pancakes, and eat up. "Uh Wade. You got something on ya. Pancake I think." Jack says. "Ya it's like, right on your lip." I pitch in. Wade uses his finger to wipe his lip, smearing the bright red lip stick. "I get it?" He look at his finger. "HOLY SHIT! Did I cut my lip?" we all break down laughing again. Felix roles on the floor, Bob is hitting the counter, Mandy is crying, Jack is leaning over the table, and I'm trying not not to fall down! "What did you do?" "Makeup!" Jack saying in between breaths. "While. You were, sleeping!" We slow down and catch our breath. Then the look on wades face works us up again. Only now Felix, me AND jack are rolling on the floor laughing. "You assholes." Wade laughs as he goes to the bathroom. We hear the door shut, and him break out laughing. "Really guys?!" He yells. I sigh and look at Jack. "Great idea babe. The makeup was the best part!" "It was your idea to get them back." Wade comes out with make up gone. "So I had that on my face the whole day?" Felix goes back to the floor laughing. "Ya!" He wheezes out. I point at Jack. "His idea!" He laughs. "I'll show ya a great idea!" He tackles me, and we land on Felix. Felix is laughing, but he lost all his air. So he's like a dying fish now. We get up and help up Felix, who now probably has bruised ribs, and laugh. "Great way to start the day off boys!" I say. "And girl." Jack looks at Mandy. She smiles, and we finish pancakes. "Did you bro's do anything to me?" Felix asks. All the sudden, everyone but Wade and Ken look at us. We just look down at our food and snicker. "No.." Jack said. Wade caught on. "Oh stop lying ya doofs. They drew a dick on your head. And a barrel." Everyone nods. "A BARREL! NOOOOO!" He runs to the bathroom, and we all look at each other laughing. "I love you so much more Wade." Bob says laughing. "WHERES THE BARREL?!" We hear from the other room. "KEEP LOOKING! YOUR GONNA FEEL SO STUPID WHEN YOU FIND IT!" Mandy yells. I give her a thumbs up, and he comes out stomping. "There's no barrel is there?" We all laugh and Felix roles his eyes. Great way to start the day.