Chapter 9

Haleigh's pov

Jai gave me a box. As i went to open the box, jai was but biting his lip as we looked worried. Opened the box. I couldn't believe it. It was the dress i really wanted. But it costed to much. How could he of afford this.

" Oh my god jai!!!!!! Thank you so much. But i cant accept it." I say placing the dress in the box."why not?" Jai replied a bit sadly."Because this dress costs a lot and i don't want you to waste all of you money on me. I don't deserve it." I say." No, Haleigh take it. Its a gift to me. And it didn't cost that much. But you do deserve the dress. A dress like that when you were it will make everyone else look bad. You are that beautiful you out shine the dress. But please take it. It would mean a lot if you accept it."jai said with a smile.

"aw jai, I'll accept it." I said giving him a little kiss. but as i didn't see jai had also gotten me shoes and a voucher for jewellery etc. I gave jai a little mad but grateful look. " jai, you didn't have to get me this stuff as well." I say with a little smile. "Yes i did. Do you like them?" Jai said. "Yes i love them." We sooner ate a little food and watched the sun go down. Then we went home. Were I went home i quickly posted a picture of all the things jai had gotten me. He spoiled me so much. I loved him. I quickly posted it up on Instagram and then did the same for Facebook. I wrote in the description ""what my boy got me for the Dance tomorrow@officialjaiwaetford :*)""

In no time at all i got over 100 likes and about 50 comments. They were all nice comments on how me ice the dress is and that he was so sweet. I then quickly got ready for my lazy night. I took a shower and then i got in to my checked pants. My #Yolo top and my long cardigan and got a blanket and my computer and placed it on the bed. I quickly went down stairs and got a jar of peanut butter and got 2 apples and cut them into quarters and took it upstairs. I turn on the computer, while it loaded i got my self nice and comfy and then stuck one apple in the peanut butter and ate it.( don't judge its actually really nice XD) Once the computer loaded i started watching some movies. As I started the first movie, my phone started ringing. i couldn't be stuffed going to get it, i was too comfy but then i realised it was Jai's text tone. I jumped up and went to the phone.

"Hey jai!" I say. "Hello" he replied. "So um nice picture you posted 👌" he said.

"Oh ahah. Yeah it is a good picture aye?!" I said."aha so i was thinking if after the dance tomorrow if you wanted to come over to my house?" Jai asked. "Yeah sure." "Well i have to go now. I'll see you tomorrow "babe"" he laughed." Yep see you tomorrow "babe"" i replied. "Babe" was what we both called eachother. But we joked about it. I settled down to watch the rest of the movie but i slowly drifted to sleep.

Hey guys sorry its short! I've been busy. I try and update every week end ^.^

Hope its ok!!

- Hayley Xx