Chapter 13

Jais pov

"Whats wrong." Haleigh asked. "What if i don't make it to overseas destination and the live shows." I say. "You will. And the judges know that you are so good for your age. i support you so much."she said. "I know but its the what if i dont make it. I will be in Sydney. You will be here." I say

"Jai, if you dont make it IF, i wont go. I will stay with Sammy or you." She said. "Really? What about your mum?" I ask. "We talked about it before you came In to pick me up and we can always go with her." She said. "Thats sounds good." I say. "Now let's go inside and dance."she said pulling me to go back inside.

We went in side and there was a lot more people there. Haleigh looked the best there i had to admit. We went up to sammy and her boyfriend and started to dance. They brought food out. You know me and Haleigh have lots in common but the best thing we have in common is that we both love food and eat a lot. Yet we are still skinny. (This is me no joke I eat loads and yet I would be one of the skinniest people you see)

We both walked over to the food and walked back outside to eat it because it wasn't that busy out there. We ate the food but it was disscusting. I saw Haleigh struggling to eat it. "Do you like it?" I ask. "Yes" she lied. "I don't it taste disscusting." I say. "Yeah it is pretty bad." She admitted. "It is school food."I say. "haha, yeah."she laughed.

Haleigh's pov

We went to throw our food in the bin and sat back down. I Went to get some drinks I hope it was nicer. I told Jai to sit there and that u would be back in a minute. I went inside and the drinks were of course at the very far end of the gym. The drinks were orange raspberry and lemonade. I got 2 raspberries and walked back.

I saw lily. What was she doing here I thought she wasn't coming. I hoped to god she wouldn't see me. She saw me. I tried to walk really quickly but I couldn't walk that fast and she stopped In front of me. "Woah. That's a ugly dress. It's blinding me. Where did you get it from." She said. "Well Jai bought it for me. Where did you get your dress the toilet store."

It went quiet and everyone heard what I said and started laughing. "Well your dress is to plain. Let's add some. Colour shall we." Lily said as she went to grab my 2 drinks she went to through it at me when sammy came with her drink and threw it at her before she could through it at me. I ran to sammy and hugged her. I whispered. "Thank you" in her ear.

Of course lily ran away crying and then I walked back out to Jai. "Where's the drinks?" He said. " its a long strory." I say.

Hey guys sorry it's not long. :( it should be a bit longer next Time idek though AHAH.

I hope you like it anyway.

Btw the 'where did you get that dress the toilet store' I got that from calmells Instagram 👌👍

Have a good weekend

-hayley Xx