Chapter 7-Back together

"Go now he's here!" Ellie yells running to the mirror to fix her hair.

"I'm going I'm going". Looking behind me as I walk up the stairs shes brushing her hair and pouting her lips trying to make herself look presentable. 

She looks fine the way she is and if  she has to change for any boy, then he's not worth it. Sitting at the top of the stairs I can just about hear the door opening and Ellie greeting Harry.

"Hey, come in"

"Thanks for agreeing to talk. This is really important"

"Go ahead"

"I still like you Ellie. I'm a stupid dick for leaving you like that. Tamara was a bitch. She never treated me the way you did. I was so stupid for letting you go. And for breaking up with you"

My mouth drops. I totally agree with him that Tamara, the blond skinny cow in my French class is a bitch but not with this. Is she seriously going to get back together with him after what he did. Yeah he's a dick for doing that to my sister but I cant help the fact that i like him. Its just, i don't know myself.

"I'm so glad you said that" Ellie replied.

"Why"

"Because i feel exactly the same. I haven't been able to stop thinking about you. It broke my heart when you left me for Tamara. I just don't want my heart to be broken again"

"It wont baby, i promise". Eh, hes probably doing that thing where they cup there hands in your face and tell you they love you and all that bullshit. They never really mean it and just lead you on. 

"Lets go upstairs", oh crap. I need to get of the stairs. If Ellie finds out I've been ease dropping she'll kill me. Running into my room i quickly shut the door making sure they don't hear me. Jumping on my bed I pretend im on my phone when Ellie knocks on the door.

"yeah"

"Can i talk to you?" she asks walking over and sitting in the chair next to my bed. i nod my head yes.

"Me and harry are back together.  I know you don't like him for what he did to me but its tough. Hes said hes sorry and that's all i wanted to hear". I get angry and stand up from my bed.

"How could you just forgive him like that". I'm jealous more than angry. its not that i don't want her to be happy. Id rather her be happy with someone other than Harry. I just don't want her to have him. Its selfish i know but i don't want him to be kissing her and cuddling. And if hes round everyday then ill go insane. 

"What" Ellie replied looking confused.

"hes done nothing but bring you pain and you just go crawling back to him. I thought you were better than that Ell". I'm over-reacting I know. 

"What the hell Chloe? Why do you care so much about who I date anyway"

"Because your my sister and i don't want you having your heart broken by some dick", I whisper with an angry tone of voice.

"Well it doesn't matter what you think anyways. Hes in my room now". I didn't say anything. Ellie pulled a smug face and walked out my bedroom slamming the door shut behind her. 

I want whats best for my sister i really do. Has my liking for this one guy come over me? I've never in my lilfe acted this way before. Its like hes making me into a different person. Whenever someone talks about him or hes near me I act differently.