Chapter 8-She dumped me

I have no idea why I feel this way. There's something about him that I've always liked, even when he was with Ellie I got so jealous. I couldn't look at them. Even though he always stayed over when they were dating, he never acknowledged me.

"Now, where were we" I heard Ellie speaking to Harry.

Our rooms were next to each other and the walls were really thin. I could here everything. Every last detail. If the house was really quiet, I could hear them kissing. It's discussing.

"I want you, now" I heard a deep voice. Oh god, I knew exactly where this was going.

"I like what your thinking". I don't really want to hear my sister and the guy I dream of being with having sex. So I'll just let them know..

"We'll I don't. I'd appreciate it if you guys didn't have sex whilst I'm in the next room and I can hear EVERYTHING", I yell loud and bang on the wall.

I could hear someone mumble and the I get a reply.

"Then don't be here. Go out!"

I don't really want to socialise right now, but I'm not staying in this house for sure. I grab my coat and slip on my converse. Before walking down the stairs I hear grunting noises and moans. I know it's Ellie and Harry.

"Ew" I say to myself before walking downstairs in a hurry. I didn't want to call anyone or actually go out but I had no choice. The seasons were changing pretty quickly and it got quite cold. I grabbed a scarf and gloves before heading out, god knows where.

Rubbing my hands together as I shut the door behind me, I went down the steps leading out into the silent street. Usually it's quite busy around this time. Looking to my left and then my right wondering where to go, I decide to head into town.

Looking down at the pavement as I walk. I look up from my feet and see a familiar face in the distance. I couldn't quite make out who it was but it was someone I knew for sure. And then I realised who it was.

Perfect. My ex boyfriend, Cody. Just what I needed. We didn't exactly end on good terms. He dumped me for another girl. Well, he cheated on me then dumped me for her. Turning the other way so I don't come in contact with him I begin to walk back to my house.

"Chloe?" His voice cracks. Do I turn around or walk away? I haven't spoken to him for months.

Regretting it already, I stop and slowly turn around.

"Cody, hey"

He runs closer to me to catch up.

"How've you been?". I don't exactly want to make small talk with my ex. But I go along with it.

"Good good, you?"

"Er, ok you could say". Already I know something's up. I shouldn't care. He broke my heart, many times. Why should I care. But I'm not a horrible person so I do. I really wish I didn't.

"Why do you say that like it's not"

"It's just Alex she's...oh you don't wanna hear about it", huffing at him I regret asking.

"Tell m, go on" I say shoving is arm with my elbow. Why am I acting like were friends. I don't want to be friends with him.

"She dumped me". "HAHAHHAHA" I say in my head. I don't want to sound like a bitch but all I want to say to him is "now you know how I felt". But he seems to upset.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I reply pretending to feel sympathy.

"Thanks" he replies smiling at the ground,