Kiss

I came inside and closed the door behind. I have never felt so nervous before. Why does she make me so nervous? It's not like she is drop dead gorgeous. In fact I have never felt like this for any of the other drop dead gorgeous. There was a sense of strange mystery around her. Where is she from? How can someone be so innocent in a place like this? And I realized again I thought of her as innocent and not stupid. A small smile spread unwilling on my lips. What was she doing to me? I exhaled to calm myself and turned behind to face the stairs that goes up to Ricky's room.

And suddenly froze as I saw her at the top of the stairs. She pulled out her hair open as it rolled down her waist .She shrugged it more to loosen them further and her hair waved behind her like soft black magic. I could have stood there whole night looking at her, but suddenly our eyes met as a thunderbolt strike in the background jerking both of us back to reality. She jumped a little on her feet and let out a little giggle. I looked away embarrassed as she did not even noticed my glare fixed on her.

Like hell she has crush on me. She seems so oblivious to the effect she has on me. And I was so thankful for that ignorance.

She quickly tied her hair back and picked up her long strap bag and descended down. I exhaled quick breaths before turning back at her and finally finding my voice back.

"Hey, I can drop you. It looks like it's going to rain again today. " I smiled at her and it was shockingly genuine. I felt the need to get her home safely.

" Uhh , no its fine. I will have bus in another half an hour. It's no big deal" She spoke all hesitantly.

"Absolutely Not" I spoke adamantly." It's dark outside, it's going to rain and I don't think you plan to get drenched in rain again"I spoke before I realized what I said.

She just smiled and mumbled almost under her breath "So you remember me"

OH so SHE remembers. I step forward as she reached to take her jacket off the rack.

"Of course I do. One does not meet someone so often to say NO to a Mercedes Drive" I gave her a small grin before helping her put on her jacket. I could have just touched her delicate neck. But she turned to face me like she sensed something.

She spoke hesitantly "Well, I remember that night because it was tough Day for me. Being new in the city has never been easy and especially when everybody seems so engrossed in their own world to offer any kind of help. And you came out of blue to extend a genuine help to a total stranger. It really meant a lot to me." Her face lit up in admiration and my heart sank deep in guilt; Only if she knew my real intention that night. The desire to protect her grew stronger. I opened the door and James , Our driver stood there at the patio. I have no clue from where he comes, but it feels as If he senses there is need for him telepathically and comes right at that instance.

"Ahh James, Can you stay back to look at Ricky while I drop Miss Adria home" A slight Shock passed his face before he composed back to normal. He nodded in a slight yes and stepped inside.

Adria instantly turns towards me " I'ts Ok Sir, You can stay back, James Sir can drop me"

"First of all, you can call everybody here by their Name; Second, I will let you know when you can tell me what to do. Till then take things as orders from me" I suddenly became aggressive. There was a clear threat to my plan to be alone with Adria. She was suddenly taken aback by my sudden change in tone and bit her lips nervously.

"Uhh Yes sir. Sorry . I mean Sean" She sat in the Mercedes as I opened the door for her and took my seat at the wheels. Rain had started pouring heavily by now.

"What's you address?" I asked realizing she does not know that I followed her that night. She instantly took out a note pad and gave it to me. I pretended to read it sincerely before putting the car into gear.