Who are You ?

Suddenly Sean's phone rang. He looked at it and his face expression changed into spitefulness.

"It's Mom" He said giving it to Ricky.

Ricky instantly picked it up "MOM!" He exclaimed and started talking about his day. Sean moved out of the room and came back to living room.

God , he hated her mother so much. I wished I had a mother to hate. Ricky' ran to Sean

"She wants to talk to you" He handed phone to him and ran back his table .

"What?" he spoke disinterestedly. After few seconds his face expression changed to concern.

"What is it MOM?" He went into the lobby and closed the door behind. I was instantly alarmed.

I quietly came out to the living room and dialed James on my cell.

"Are you getting this?" I asked under my breath.

"Yes, I will update you later" James cut my call. I had tapped all the phones in the house and Greg had placed bug inside Sean's phone. He came out after few seconds.

"Everything all right?" I asked carefully.

"I don't know she is all freaky and was talking about being care full" He spoke tensed.

"Careful? Why what happened?" I pushed for answers casually.

"Nothing, she was just saying to keep the key to her home office safe. She was just worried it should not get in Ricky's hand by mistake, since it has all important stuff " He spoke casually.

So I was right. That is the place to look and Sean has the key.

"Let's make dinner together today." He spoke suddenly changing the topic. I looked at him confused and then just ignored his sudden absurd desire.

"No thanks, I can manage" I was still little upset. There was no use getting attached to these two. Just do your work and move on.

I came to kitchen and started cooking. He cocked his head to one side and I could see a vague smile on his face. He approaches the slab I was cutting vegetables on and sits on it facing me.

"When I said I want to be friends ..." He spoke playing with potatoes in the bowl "I meant it. I have had many girlfriends, but very few friends. It's really a privilege actually" He spoke proudly.

I raised an eyebrow at him "Privilege?" he nods his head casually.

"And what type of privilege do I get to be your FRIEND" I mocked his tone as I snatched potatoes back from him.

"You get unlimited access to all my cool parties, which is apparently all that I do. Plus you get to listen to my music and get to drive in my Mers" He exclaimed at his benefit summary.

"I think you are forgetting. I'm Ricky's Nanny."I replied curtly" When you go on those parties and drive in those Mercedes, I am responsible to take care of Ricky. So ideally I have no use for all those privileges "

He shrugged " James can take care of him sometime. No big deal"

My eyes widened up. James and Greg will simply kill me." Then what is use of my employment. Mrs Blade won't be too happy about it"

"She would not know. James is cool. You don't know him yet" He smiled at me. Only if he knew the truth.

"Still, I would not feel right about that. It's part of my job. I am getting paid for this" I reject the idea immediately.