Who are you?

"Oh Adam, I am So Sorry for you" Sean spoke as lights went off and everybody was in pitch darkness.

And there was a Bang from one single shot.

It was very simple now, there were only two sides. James, Meia , Sean and Amanda at one end of the room, And Greg ,Adam and Ricky at the other end.

James had clear shot at Adam, but then again his own son at the gun point and his gun on the floor did not give him any advantage.

Meia too had a clear shot of Adam's head. She had waited until Adam gave out a recorded version of his crimes in a small recorder set up in the house by Meia, An old fashion recorder which no signal jammer could block.

But then Adam took Ricky at his side and knowing that he was not his father only added to the potential danger. Adam cannot kill Meia or Ricky until he knew where the bullets are. And Meia and James cannot kill until Adam has Ricky. It was a deadlock. Trust issues you see. And there was only one way to end the deadlock. To use the only advantage that Sean Had brought with him. Who was sitting quietly at the most advantageous position waiting for the signal from him. Who nobody had counted in the dynamics yet.

As Sean Said his golden words "Oh Adam, I am so sorry for you" Meia knew something was up with Sean and she braced herself for the single chance she might get.

Lights went off and there were Three shots in the Dark at the same time. Amanda screamed in the dark . But as the light came on again a minute later, she breathed in . All Three were shot at Adam . Adam lay on the floor next to Greg and Ricky Ran to James.

"You fool. You never confess in front of people! " Greg Screamed at Adam.

Jessica came from behind the room where Adam and Greg lay holding a gun. It was her who shot the first bullet, followed by James and Meia who had picked up the guns in a flick of a second and shot two more, there instincts and aims sharp as ever in the dark as well. Adam could not get any chance as he was caught surprised when lights went off. He could not compete with professionals assassins after all.

Sean had called jessica the moment he had figured out that it was adam and greg. He called her and explained the sitiutation at hand and wait for the clue to get a clear shot.

James went ahead and tied up Adam and Greg to the table coroner. Jessica had already called the police which were on their way. Sean Collapsed on the chair as his stiches began to bleed. But he felt much better.

James embraced Ricky and Amanda.

"I am not letting you go Again Amanda. I love you and we have a Son. And now there is no one keeping us apart."

Amanda crashed into James arms as she hugged Ricky. The Horror in her life had finally ended.

Meia walked over to Sean who was crashed in the Chair and smiled.

"You did not look that clever" She grinned at him

"You did not looked that dangerous either" Sean smiled between the pain . He brushed her lips with his fingers as she sat next to him " I am not letting you go now. You know that"

Meia caressed his head on her shoulder" You Still don't know who I am Sean" A dangerous smile playing on her lips.

He smiled and asked "Then tell me Adria. WHO ARE YOU?"

*******THE END****************