Adria's POV

I stood there frozen for a minute. His arms were around my waist holding me tightly and his lips on mine. I felt what 18-year-olds were supposed to feel. But I was acting as someone else. He liked me. I was squealing inside like a kid with excitement. Sean Blake Likes me. Nah! He likes me so much that he kissed me. The hottest guy of the school was kissing me and I could kiss just back. But it was too risky. I cannot mess this up. What if he knows the real me? He will throw me back like all of his other girls. I quickly pushed him back but his hands still held mine tightly. This is my chance. I can pull him back into the kiss. Just one kiss before this dream breaks. NO. You have to control Meia. You cannot do this. His hazel eyes searched mine to gauge my reaction but I quickly covered up my excitement with shocked expression. He let go of my hand and traced back his steps stupidly saying good bye like nothing had happened.

Like hell. He had kissed me.My world was turned upside dwon. I could have just danced in that rain but instead I closed the door behind and hid in the gallery of the apartment until I saw him gone. My heart was beating like a drum. I touched my lips. I could still feel his presence there. This was different kiss from my earlier one. This was not lust; this was desperation to be loved. Someone wanted me not for my looks, but for me.

You have to be careful. I reminded myself as I checked outside the apartment to ensure there was no one. Then I hailed for a taxi down the main road. It was 10 minutes ride to my actual place. I opened the door of my apartment with the security code and carefully entered the room. Gave a quick look around for any suspicious activity and then switched on my lights. This was the protocol asked to be followed by my client.

Before I could crash on my sofa the laptop beeped with the incoming call. I recognized the number and instantly took the call.

Caller at the other end spoke "Is the Firewall On?"

"Yes" I replied

"Good, I have Mason in the call as well," Caller said in calm tone.

"You almost blew it today. Do you realize that?" Mason spoke in aggregative tone.

"I will let you know when I will need lessons from a homeschooled spy" I gave back spitefully.

"Say's the homeschooled Assassin" Mason mocked me back .

Caller 1 interfered "I have to remind two of you that Firewalls can be broken. Try not to give away much in case we are being traced or hacked."

"Well earlier there was no chance of risk in our plan , until you introduced Miss Adria and she managed to Kiss Sean on day 1" Mason was furious.

"Don't talk to me like my big Brother" I spoke irritated. I have been doing this work way before he began to speak MAMA.

"Then Don't behave like you need one" He replied.

"Enough!" Caller said.

"Mason, you have been in this plan for last three years, don't lose your cool and let yourself slip. Mia, I don't have any doubt on your capability. You are the youngest in this group yet most capable. But today was risky. You took him to the set up Apartment."

"I had to; he had already seen that house when he followed me that night. If I would have taken him elsewhere he would have been suspicious". I recalled how Sean saw me on the streets that day as expected. It had worked out just fine until he decided to follow me till my alleged home. I had to call up a fake guy while in taxi to appear at the apartment so that it looked like I was meeting someone.

Caller continued "Fine I understand that, but what happened in Ricky's school. I heard you tackled a bully for him?"

"Yes, I just told the Bully kid, that I will peel his skin off and leave him to dry in street if he touched Ricky again" I gave detail causally.