Choosing The sides

****Author's Note****

This is a short chapter.Had to divide it up logically.More will come up shortly

**************************

The door thrashed opened and Amanda Blades scream died in her throat as she saw the scene inside her house.

"Adam , James , What are you doing?" She screamed as she saw Ricky still clutching to Meia. Who was thankfully not pointing the gun at Ricky. It looked like she was protecting him, but from whom, one was his father and other was like his uncle. Last she has seen Adam was in Chicago working on case when she heard about the news. Adam had urged her to go alone and said that he will join soon, as it was too dangerous to go together, And now he was standing there just 24 hours later, holding a gun. Sean had switched on the main circuit before letting her mom inside. All the lights were on in the house. It looked just like any other night in the Blade's house. Only that Family reunion was greeted with People holding guns at each other. She never thought she will have to choose sides, but between Meia, James and Adam, he had made her choice.

Sean entered the house and the instant he saw Adam with gun, he knew his doubts were right. It was him from the start. But His mom will never trust that. He looked at Meia, Standing still as a sea before storm. She had never looked so beautiful, as she did now, holding Gun against his father. He knew he has to choose sides and he had chosen his.

Ricky was scared beyond his dreams. This was his most worst weekend this far. Sean was shot and then greg tried to kill him and now his dad was here pointing gun at them. He had seen Adam in the room dressed in rain coat, searching for them with a gun . Adam was his father but every instinct in his body was telling him to stay by Meia. He strangely felt more secure with Meia, than with his father Adam. He looked at the tense faces in the room. He felt he had to choose sides and he had chosen his.

Greg had dragged himself inside with wounds to his hand and leg. He was in most vulnerable position with no gun at his disposal. Meia would have killed him much earlier if Adam was not there. But now that his family was there he might just kill him as well to save his secret. Sean trust Meia so he can safely assume that he is not in his side. James could save him, if he can earn his trust. He was not here to see what actually happened. But still it would be tough to convenience him. Between Adam and James, it was tricky situation for him but he had cleverly chosen his side.

James did not know, this but the fate of tonight largely depended upon him. He had skill, he had experience and he was loyal to Amanda like no one other. There were no words to express what he felt for Amanda. He loved her deeply ever since he had seen her. He had been the head of her security since she got married for the first time. He had seen her ups and lows. Her kindness and her weakness and had come to love both. He loved Sean and Ricky as his own and now one of them was shot and other was in grave danger. He pointed the Gun at Meia but was thinking really fast in his mind. It was very strange coincidence that Greg, whom Adam had introduced to him, was here and both were in hostile position. Since Meia and Adam were pointing gun at each other, his vote will change the dynamics. He had to choose a side.....and he had not yet done that.

**************************

Author's Note: It rarely matters who is right or wrong. But it matters a lot who belives your lies.Caution: It could be a tragic ending or a good one. Be open to both

BTW: Whose side do you think James will Choose and Why?

****************************************************