Pool Party- Part 1

Sean POV

Girls came out of the shopping holding few bags. For a change Adria appear to be little excited. It's good to see her that way. Her eyes twinkle when her smiles touch her lips. I really wanted to see her in that dress. But I guess i will in some time. Now that I think about it, it was a stupid idea not to take me for shopping. I would have eventually seen her in her swim suite anyway.

We reached home and Greg joined us there. James had done the arrangements. Jess made some special touches which was invisible to my naked eyes. Like placing some cups in some specific angle to match all the handles. I think she has OCD.

Soon People started showing up. I was waiting for Adria to come down. Jess was saying she was really cautious with her dress, so she went up with her. I lay back on one of the chairs near the pool facing the entrance. Suddenly somebody's hands covered my eyes from back.

"Guess who honey?" a voice said. I recognized it instantly. It was Linda's. I grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of me. She pretended to slip and fell in my lap. Before I could push her off me, I looked up. And there stood Jess and Adria. My heart stopped. Adria's skin blended perfectly with the flirty dress she wore. I knew she was beautiful but not this much. She had perfect curves and yet she had covered it under decent pale yellow color T shirt. In sun her skin beamed displaying her perfect tanned body. She was glaring at me with her brown furious eyes. I looked at her confused then realized that Linda was still in my lap, looking at where I was looking.

"Just move off Linda" I jerked her off. She looked at Adria with spiteful eyes.

" I see your interest have gone elsewhere" she turned to face me again.

"None of your business " I said curtly and walked towards Adria. She moved away the other side as I walked towards her. She looked furious. Was she jealous? Could she be jealous? I smiled at her but instead she just gave me her fake smile and turned to the other groups.

Adria's POV

I looked at myself in the mirror. It was perfect body if not for bruises scattered on my body. But I was proud of these bruise. They tell me how tough I can be and still survive anything life throws at me. I covered myself in yellow shirt and joined Jess outside in pool. My eyes were searching for Sean when I see him sitting at the other side of the pool. A semi naked girl in his lap. There was this fire inside me that wanted to Rip that girl apart and throw Sean out of the window. How foolish I can be, to think that this playboy can take me seriously. That i can mean any different to him than any of those girls he dated and ditched. He smiled and walked towards me. I ignored him completely and walked towards another group of boys who were glaring at me the moment I entered.

"hey" I said flirtingly  as I saw Sean walking towards me.

"Hello there" One of them with beefy arms said checking me out from top to bottom.You new here? never saw you around the college"

" Oh , I'm not from this college, I' m just Sean's friend from different college" I gave them a friendly smile and they all ogled . What dough! I thought as one of them placed his hand on my waist.  I turned back to see Sean who was now looking furious. His eyes darkened as he stood causally next to a wall talking to one of his friends.

So he is jealous. I though playfully.

"What do you say we go inside and get to know each other better? " The beefy one said and before I could reply he dragged me by my waist inside, All his friends following him behind. I gave a quick look at Sean who was facing me back with Linda blocking his view.

"hey guyz, I really not appreciate the use office in here" I smiled with my eyes narrowed in slits.

They just chuckled as the surrounded me with my back to the wall.

"Relax Honey; we all are here just for some Fun. Btw Linda says hello to you" The beefy one smirked. Oh so this Is Miss Linda's Plan. Greg had talked about her in our previous calls. I craned my neck to look behind those sky walker shoulders of the guy and saw Linda was back inside , smirking at me with some of her girls. Boy, they do have some misunderstanding about me. I have been itching to use my skills. But considering I am out in open I cannot use any of the brute force here.

"Come one, we won't hurt you, until of course you won't listen to us "The other guys closed in on me, his tone insolent.  He raised his hands and touched my shoulder. I smiled at him first and then at Linda who relaxed back in a couch. She raised her cocktail at me with nod. My eyes flamed with jealousy.

I held her glare while I twisted the hands of that guy to bring him to my height and pressed on his pressure point on the neck. He screamed   as I held his hands with my iron grip. Linda's face went pale as she watched his friend falling on the ground screaming from pain. She had probably not expected such defiant move from me.

One of the other guy in the group clutched his hand into a fist and aimed at my stomach. I left the guy screaming at my feet and gripped my fist in a knockout punch aiming for an under jaw cut. I hit him with full force And with a full on fight was out.

SO much for the cover up Meia. I thought as I took position to face three other guys standing in front of me with their ego on the line. In next instance one of them was pulled back and punched to the ground.  Sean joined the inner circle and Greg grabbed one from the back. It was full on fist fight with guys taking shots at each other.  I was suddenly left alone as boys picked up boys. I found it very distasteful, although I liked looking at Sean fighting for me. Jess pulled me off the fight circle.

"I can fight, left me go" I try to shrug her hand off me but she pulled me back. Greg was glaring at me like he would kill me. This was exactly what we had to avoid and I started exactly the opposite.

"Girl, now I wonder what that guy looks like who gave you that bruise" She said with her eyes open in wide in shock

"It's just some simple self-defense." I smiled at her frightened face. I looked at Linda Moving quickly out of the room to the exit. I jumped off the couch behind me and blocked her way to the exit.

"Where to dear?" I looked at her lean farm trembling in front of me. Oh this was my wish come true. I could rip her apart , bounce her off the wall. Oh so many possibilities! Suddenly Jess joined me. Damn , I will have to keep it civil now.

I Slap across her face making sure that leave a mark. Jess looked at me with another shock " Consider that as a slap on the wrist for setting me up with the rapist. Now run.. off you go little witch!" I patted on her head as she held her cheeks which were red now.  I looked back and saw that the fight had moved to the pool side.

I followed the crowd that was now cheering out loud. It was one on one between Sean and one of the guys from their group. The other one threw a punch at Sean and He ducked and gave a nasty shot in his stomach. He squalled in pain. Playing unfair Mr Sean! Totally my type of guy. I thought quite amused.

" He has never fought, For anybody". Jess spoke looking stunned at the fight going on.

Greg came close to me after finishing off guy from his side" Seriously, you had no other way to handle this? " he whispered. In one fast move Sean bashed the guy's head to a bar table and he lay Flat on his back. He bends down and pulled his face towards him and looked in his fainted eyes." Don't ever touch my girl" he spoke very slowly to him and then rushed inside fuming in anger. My Heart heat beat hitched a notch. I was his girl. He fought for me.

Greg came up front in the crowd " Come on guy's let's just clean this shit up and no more fights. I guess party is enough interesting already. Enjoy!" And crowd spluttered like fight was a pool party tradition. Some guys dragged fainted boys out of the house and into their cars.

I went inside looking for Sean.