Death of Me

Adria's POV.

I took an early bus and came to Sean's house as usually. My strategy was simple. Last night never happened. The Kiss never happened. The whole day never happened. I entered the house and saw Sean sitting at the kitchen table and the last night was back, the kiss was back and the whole day was back.

He was dressed up in ripped jeans and White Shirt, casually having cereal bowl, ready to go to college. At 7 am in morning!

He heard me came in but did not turn to look. I guess his strategy was same as mine. Complete ignorance.

I entered the kitchen and he got up and left it, walking straight into the side bar of the kitchen

"Ouch," he winced.

"Are you ok" I instantly reached next to him.

"Ya cool" He replied coolly looking at the wall like a retard. I could stifle a giggle and went back to making breakfast.

In next moment I heard another bang and came out to see him jumping on one foot near the sofa.

"I'm cool" He shouted back before I could ask. I was not sure if his strategy was to ignore just me or to ignore any physical object in his path.

"I'm leaving , bye" He shouted at the empty wall and went outside. I have to admit. He looks cute talking to walls and walking into objects.

Controls Meia , control your emotions. I shook my head to compose myself. Ricky is usually awake by this time but he was nowhere to be seen. I went up to his room and saw him sitting in his bed wrapped up in blanket with thermometer in his mouth. I was instantly alarmed.

"What happened? Do you have fever" I touched his cold forehead.

"Yes, I feel cold but look, thermometer says I have fever" he innocently gave me thermometer. It was 110 degree. I looked at him blankly while he dug deeper inside the sheets sighing heavily.

"I don't think I can go to school" he pulled bed sheet further up.

"I think you can go to the moon if you want" I casually sat next to him and touched his forehead

"What do you mean?" he asked me all confused

"I mean, at 108 degree people usually die , and considering you are having 110 degree fever and still alive, you can even go to moon. You are kind of in a superman state" I smiled telling him his prank was over.

He rolled his eyes "how do you know so many things?"

"I just know "I smiled pulling him out of bed

"I really don't want to go?" He jumped back in his bed

"Why is that?"

He looked at the window for few minutes and then gave me a sad look " Why is mommy never home?"

My heart melted. I wrapped my hands around his shoulders" your mom is doing very important work for very important people. But she will be here as soon as that is done"

His sad eyes lit a little more but he still rested in my arms, His tiny hands wrapping around his knees.

"Does your Mom Meets you often?" He asked suddenly. I was taken aback. What does one answers for such thing.

I looked at him carefully and smiled "No, But I had a cool elder brother to look after me. Just like yours."

"Did your Dad meet you often?" he asked suddenly excited.