Chapter 7

*Luke's POV*

So, we've been here in the meet and greet room for the past thirty minutes, and not a single person has asked us to take a picture with them. Oh well, we're not really fussing: I mean, One Direction is a ridiculously big boyband, plus that means there's more food for us, haha!

Suddenly, I hear Zayn call out to me. "Luke, would you mind taking this picture for us?" Oh geez, great. When I finally thought we were gonna get a picture with a fan. I mock rolling my eyes like an irritated white girl, and I get the phone from his hands.

Then, I see the girl sandwiched between Zayn and Liam. And I almost can't stop looking. Oh my God, she's gorgeous, I... wow, where was I again? She has the most crystal clear blue eyes, and her hair is a wavy caramel brown. She looks pretty uneasy though, yet her awkward smile is the cutest thing in the world. Plus, she's wearing a Pikachu hoodie, and wow... I can't stop looking at her.

"Uhm, hello Luke? Luke?!" Niall yells, waving his hands across my face. "How about that picture?" he says with a wink, making the fans waiting in line erupt into screams.

"Uh, yeah, yeah," I say, slightly embarassed. I feel my ears turn hot, and I see that from the corner of my eye, my dream girl's actually giggling. God, she's so beautiful, I have to get her name. But, this picture first. Jesus.

"Okay, okay. One...two...three!" And I take two consecutive shots by accident, and hand the iPhone back to Zayn. I try to talk to the girl, who's avoiding my gaze at all costs just as I am, but duh, I'm Luke Hemmings, anti-social and awkward penguin, shit. I can't even bring myself to talk to the girl of my dreams!

Then, I hear Louis' dismissive voice saying, "Okay, it was nice having you two! Hope you enjoyed the concert!" They were already turning around, and SHIT LUKE YOU HAVE TO TALK TO THE FUCKING GIRL! But, I can't. Oh God, what if...

"Wait, my sister wants to have her picture taken with 5SOS!" said the companion of my dream girl. Oh yes, praise the Lord alleluia! My stomach flipped in excitement, and I was trying my best not to jump like a moron. The girl seemed like she was my dream girl's older sister, which was weird because she seemed too peppy (and immature, lol) and she was wearing a blouse and a skirt to a concert.

My dreamgirl however was hissing at her, "I don't want my picture taken!" Ouch, that stung. The three other boys were already giving each other high fives and I heard Michael murmur, "Finally! My ass was having cramps back there!"

Her older sister said, "Come on, don't be a shy fly!" Shy fly? I thought, but anyway, she continued, "You told me you wanted your picture taken!"

"Well, not anymore!" my dreamgirl retorted. "You wouldn't understand me, ugh I hate you Kenz!"

"I definitely don't understand you! You told me how enthusiastic you were to get a picture with them. You said you liked their music!" her older sister yelped, pulling her hand towards us.

But, I just had to stop her. "Wait!" I said, making all the people in the room motion towards me. "You don't have to force her to have a picture with us if she really doesn't want. It's her call," I say, smiling at her. But she has this look of disgust on her face, which scares me a bit.

"No, no," her older sister says, as she shrugs. "She was absolutely thrilled when you performed. She told me so herself that she wanted to see you!"

Finally, my dreamgirl shouted. "SHUT UP, KENZIE FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! If you had actually listened to me, I wanted to tell you that that's Luke Hemmings from Australia in front of me: my ex-best friend who had my heart in his hands and chose to tear into fucking pieces!" she yelled, as she shakily pointed at me.

I could hear snaps of cameras from the queue of fans, while both the 1D and 5SOS boys were pretty dumbstruck as they stared at her. I even saw more security officers entering the room.

But, what worried me most was what she said. I was Luke Hemmings, her former best friend who had her heart in my hands yet chose to tear it apart?

Holy shit, it couldn't be.

She looks so different now. I-I, didn't know she'd be here of all places, for the love of God.

I say in a slight whisper, my hand covering my mouth in awe. "Tiana Knowles?"

But by the time the words escape my mouth, Tiana pulled her older sister by the hand and stomped out of the room.

-•-•-•-•-

Cliffhanger and two updates, because I love you all hihi! :)

Wattpad deleted my original copy of this chapter, so I'm going pretty slow and running on very little patience. (Damn, I'm really pissed okay.)

And WOW, 37 READS I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SOMEONE WOULD READ THIS AH YAY!! Thank you so much, guys! Spread the word about this to your friends, if you liked it.

Vote. Comment. Share xx

- AussieFreaks