Chapter 10

*Tiana's POV*

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!"

Bob, along with the four 5SOS boys, look pretty calm about my reaction. Like they had expected it all along, or something.

"I beg your pardon, Miss Knowles. We do not use profanity in such business matters," Bob says, clearing his throat with a smirk forming on his lips like the dumbass he is.

I feel outraged! I feel the blood rushing to my head, like I'm a time bomb bound to explode in seconds. "So you tied my sister in ropes, kidnapped me in a way and dragged my ass into your office to what? Set me up with Luke to protect their careers? Are you fucking joking me, or are you just a plain old asshole?"

"Oh, yes: the way we had to get you to our office. Do not blame us, Miss Knowles. We took the necessary precautions recommended to us by Mr. Hemmings. He knew for a fact that you were a feisty one, and that we wouldn't get you here any way else unless it was by force." Bob told me, motioning over the awkward blondhead sitting in the swivel chair beside me. He couldn't look me in the eye, and so could I, primarily because of disgust.

"Wait, and why do I have to follow this shit? It's not like I have a contract with this Management, now do I?" I say with a smirk, folding my arms, fully convinced that I was one step closer to getting the hell out of where I was.

"Ah, you don't have a contract. But, Mr. Hemmings, Mr. Hood, Mr. Irwin and Mr. Clifford do. Whatever trouble you cause, the consequences will be inflicted upon them." Bob said with a voice that make my gut churn. What the fuck was I feeling? Guilt? "You will destroy their dreams, their potential career, the lives of millions of fangirls worldwide. And let us review that if you choose to get out of this, you will suffer. Management is doing a huge favor for you, to protect your reputation against the venomous fangs of the teenage fanbase. If you do not side with us, trouble will come back to you tenfold, and you won't be able to get out of it. This, we guarantee you."

As he said these words, I thought of every possible consequence.

I thought of my university dropping me, stripping me off all my merits and awards.

I thought of the effects it would have on Kenzie. Her chances of getting a job, a boyfriend, a SOCIAL LIFE.

I thought of its effects to me. Thousands of fangirls flooded outside our apartment door, and all the hate I would be receiving from millions of people who didn't know me.

But, before I could speak, Bob reminds, "Just in case you're wondering about your studies, we have spoken to the head authorities of your school. They have agreed to keep your slot open until you decide to come back. Which according to this contract, is... six months!"

Six months?!

There are so many productive things I could accomplish in half a year, and I would choose to waste them on a tour bus, living with the boy I hate and his three minions?

But, then I remembered all the possible sufferings they could inflict upon me if I didn't comply with their rules. I didn't want to live a life of suffering forever, just because I didn't follow what Management orders. So, I again made a very stupid, Luke Hemmings-related decision.

"I'll do it."

Bob ends up smiling like an idiot, like he had known that he would get me to reverse my decision. "Perfect! Thank you so much for following us, Miss Knowles. Now, just sign here so that we can verify that this incident did indeed take place, yes?

"We're picking you up on the bus first thing tomorrow morning. We're looking forward to having you on tour."

-•-•-•-•-

Yes, another filler chapter lol sorry! :( The next one's gonna be exciting, I think. Tiana's finally gonna ride in the 5SOS tour bus, hooray!

Question: Does anyone know The 1975? I love their songs so much, ah okay sharing. You don't really have to answer that, haha.

Vote. Comment. SHARE IF YOU LIKED THIS CHAPPIE AND THE NINE OTHERS!

Love you forever and ever!

- AussieFreaks