Chapter 27

*Tiana's POV*

TWO MONTHS LATER

I can't believe that this is the last show of 5 Seconds of Summer in the Take Me Home tour.

It was like yesterday when I first saw them live and ended up joining them, halfway along the tour.

Sometimes, I wish that Kenzie was never given free tickets to the show, or that I stayed in the library a little while longer so she could have asked someone else to go with her.

I mean, there are certain times that I wish never really happened: the first date with Luke, the incident at the country club and my first date with Michael, the awkward dates with Luke after coming home from California, and the countless times I had to scroll through death threats and hate tweets.

But, I'm thankful for the good moments: my first date with Michael, the establishment of the Tiana Knowles fan club and the time at Disneyland.

Today, I'm watching from the wings of the concert venue as the boys perform Unpredictable. I've heard this song many times, and I'm so close to memorizing it.

I sing along softly as I hear their four voices harmonize together.

"Hey, we're taking on the world

I'll take you where you wanna go

Pick you up if you fall to pieces

Let me be the one to save you

Break the plans we had before

Let's be unpredictable..."

My voice isn't really at its best, but I still sing along, praying that no one could hear me.

"Aye, is that Tiana Knowles I see?" an unfamiliar Irish voice says from behind me. I turn my head slightly, and right behind me, there was Niall Horan. Who heard me sing Unpredictable horribly.

"Uhm, hi?" I say like I'm unsure if I should greet him.

Not that I mind, but he sits down next to me on the floor, setting his microphone beside him so he doesn't sit on it. And he actually starts talking to me.

"You like this song?" he asks.

"Yup." I say blankly, like my whole mind isn't sure of my answers.

"This is my favorite 5SOS song," he says cheerfully in a thick Irish accent, like he's playing a game of Chinese Whispers. "When I first heard Luke sing it, I thought it was amazing. It's absolutely wonderful!"

"You think so?" I say. I wish Kenzie had prepared me a list of the Top 100 Responses to Niall Horan, so I wouldn't look like such a dumbass here.