Chapter 18

*Tiana's POV*

Songs to Download:

1. Voodoo Doll

2. Heartbreak Girl

3. Wherever You Are

4. Teenage Dirtbag

5SOS has played four songs so far, and I want to download all of them as soon as we're back in the tour bus. These guys are absolutely amazing, and I cannot believe I actually am able to talk to these four talented men! Any fan would kill to be in my position (minus the fake dating thing).

I'm here now backstage, trying to hide from the eyes of the audience members. The stadium is packed up to the general admission, and there are fangirls screaming out the lyrics to every single song the boys perform.

I lean my back a bit against the satin curtain, and pull out my iPhone to tweet.

@tianaxknowles: 5sos concerts are perf 👌 @Luke5SOS @Calum5SOS @Ashton5SOS @Michael5SOS ❤💘💋

I was just about to exit the app, when my Mentions blow up like a firecracker during the New Year. It's not quite unusual anymore for me. I've racked up more than five thousand followers in a span of three days. But, I don't know why but I still tap the Mentions to check.

(A/N: SORRY if your username is here. Just wanted to point it out, okay?)

@bangmemikey: OMG I KNEW IT. @tianaxknowles and @Michael5SOS MIGHT be dating. look at this tweet: twitpic.com/j6h8an7

@luckylashton: WTF IS THIS LEGIT? why did @tianaxknowles put a heart beside @Michael5SOS in her latest tweet?!

@bianca_luv_5sos: so @tianaxknowles is a cheating, rabid bitch! I was right! ;)

I couldn't help it. I had to defend myself, even if it meant telling a lie just to stick with the deal. Ugh, life can be so unfair sometimes.

@tianaxknowles: and follow up tweet tho: there is nothing going on between me and michael. :) i'm dating luke, and i'm a stick to one kind of girl x

After I tweet it, I immediately turn off my phone to prevent myself from the temptation of answering back to little twits.

Then, I hear the familiar voice of Luke. "So, the next song we're gonna perform, or cover actually is Dakota by A Rocket to the Moon. You guys know that?"

Cue the deafening screams of fangirls, and Luke took that as a yes. Ashton even grabbed a mic and screamed, "HELL YEAH, I LOVE JUSTIN BIEBER! I mean, A Rocket to the Moon," which made the crowd erupt into laughter.

"Okay, haha this is Dakota!" Luke shouts, and then suddenly guitar chords start flowing into the air. Ashton starts banging on the drums, and then they're singing a song I've never heard of before.

(A/N: Play the song while reading this. Idk, it added feels for me hehe.)

"She knows exactly what to do

Whenever I'm alone with her

I can barely make a move

By the time she opens up her eyes

She sings to me at night, she's singing

Pa ra pa pa pa ra pa pa ra pa ra

I know that she barely knows me

And I'm fake in love with her

It's like I'm singing karaoke and I forgot the second verse