Helicarriers

*In honor of Sebastian's birthday... I give you a long update* 🎉🎁🎊

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•

   "Just think about it, that would be so bad-ass

"Just think about it, that would be so bad-ass." I plead. I had the great idea of how we should enter the tech room, once we reached it.

"No Ava." Sam sighs. His argument was that he already didn't want me to come as it is, so he didn't want me doing anything that could injure me further.

"You might as well let her do it Wilson, the techs aren't trained and they don't carry guns." Maria informed. I smirk in victory as he sighs.

Steve laughs from in front of us reaching the door. He turns to me winking jokingly and knocks on the door.

We stand for a second waiting for one of the techs to open the door. One of the techs swings open the door not at all prepared for what he was facing.

I reach behind my back grabbing one of my bigger guns pointing it in his general direction as Sam and Maria do the same.

"Excuse us." Steve speaks. The man throws his hands up moving out of our way. I go in after Steve surveying the room for threats. Sam clears the room and we usher the techs out leaving Maria to man the computers.

Steve walks over to one of the microphones attached to the PA system.

"Attention, all SHIELD agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days, some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. SHIELD is not what we thought it was, it's been taken over by HYDRA, Alexander Pierce is their leader. The STRIKE and Insight crew are HYDRA as well. I don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want. Absolute control. They shot Nick Fury and it won't end there. If you launch those Helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way, unless we stop them. I know I'm asking a lot, but the price of freedom is high, it always has been, and it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, the so be it. But I'm willing my to bet I'm not." Steve's voice booms over the speakers.

I smile at his speech exchanging glances with Sam as he laughs. "Did you write that down first, or was it off the top of your head?"

I sigh shaking my head turning to Steve. "Now all hell has broken loose."

"Yea I bet." Sam agrees.

I nod to Maria as Sam and I lead Steve out of the tech room in search of the bay where they could possibly still be launching to Helicarriers. All through the facility alarms were ringing, no doubt half of the people are searching for Steve.