Little Cheesy, Cliche Moments

Chapter 36:

(Kerri's POV)

When he opened the sliding door my face fell in awe. The revealed room was indefinitely a bathroom. But this bathroom was covered in mirrors. A marble countertop sink and silver soap dispenser. The countertop was thick and it stretched from one wall to the other. The dip for the sink was only about too foot long and the sink was quite round.

The counter top was on the left when you walked in. The shower was to your right. It has an opaque sliding glass door. Its absolutely huge.

I follow Grey on over to two small doors. One held the toilet and the other was a towel cabinet.

Everywhere else was covered almost completely in mirrors. Everywhere you turned you would see your reflection.

Damn I'd be screwed if I were to call upon bloody Mary.

Grey watched my expression. His smile grew larger after I had caught him looking at me. I had to take a moment to take in everything.

"Its amazing," I state, still running my finger across the countertop.

He nods," that it is."

"Now, do you remember me asking you to make sure you wear socks?" he adds with a grin.

I realize what he is hinting.

"Are we really going to be ten year olds and slide across this floor?"

"Yes, ma'am."

We take off our shoes and childishly slide across the floor.

I fall a time or two, probably three or four, but who's counting?

I cannot believe I am doing this with Grey Elliot.

I hear my phone ring from the bedroom.

"Shit, I bet that's my mom," I mutter and slide towards the other room to grab my phone.

He follows and watches me answer it.

"Hey, mom."

I take a seat on the comfy bed.

Dear Lord, this bed is soft.

I fall backwards and continue to hold the phone to my ear.

"I need you to make sure you eat and make sure you have a shower, I am dealing with something and I cannot make it home tonight. You will have to fend for yourself. Hannah is at Aunt Beth's," my mom explains.

"I will be 17 in like two weeks, chill mother. I know how to adjust my own water and cook ramen noodles."

Grey let's out a snort kind of laugh at my reply, my mother, not so much.

"Tone young lady. Bed very soon. No later than midnight. You have an hour."

I roll my eyes and Grey joins me on the bed.

"Okay mother, see you soon," I reply, annoyed.

"Love you bye."

She hangs up and Grey looks at me.

"What's the deal?"

I roll my eyes and jump up off of the soft bed," my mother is seriously over protective. Come on, where's the pool?"

He shakes his head and follows me out of the gigantic room.

-----

"Take one more right," Grey instructs to towards the indoor pool.