New Things Come and Go (A Jack Griffo Fanfiction)

A/N Hey guys! This is just a preview of the story... If you like it please vote or comment! I would love to know! XOXOXO ~Orangelegend

The crisp, cool air filled my lungs as I dragged myself to the mailbox. Chirping filled my ears trying to wake me up but I refused to let the joyful noise bring up my mood. "Morning Ava!" was heard all around and my head started to hurt. Dang migrains. "Morning," I called back and everyone continued with their usual morning activities. My neighborhood was a very closely-knit community. When something happened everybody knew. I swear their was no privacy (which isn't fun for a teenager girl). "Hey Av, did you hear about the party today? Theres a new family moving in!" My friend, Sierra, yelled bounding up to me. "Uh, no I didn't," I said as I took in her apperance. Sierra is 12 (There are no other teenagers in the neighborhood. Stupid families.) She had her long, blonde hair tied up in a ponytail and was wearing a purple t-shirt matched with jean shorts. Her perfect, white smile stood out in the community since she was always happy. Figures, she has everything she could ever want. Anyway Sierra looked good as usual. "So, when are they getting here?" I asked, while yawning. "Momma Gates said about 11 am. Thats when we're meeting outside." We call all of the Moms in our community Mommy and then their last name. Its a priority. "Ok sounds good. I'll see you in 30 minutes then," I commented while opening the mailbox. "Kay, see ya Av!" Sierra shouted while heading back across the street. I quickly grabbed the mail, closed the lid, and dragged myself back up the driveway with a million thoughts running through my head. I wonder what the new family will be like...

So that was just a preview! I hope you guys like it! Comment please!
-Orangelegend