Chapter 5

Hello readers! Jack was just on tv and now I'm all excited! I love that kid :) Anyway thanks for the feedback! Please help me advertise this story! I would love to get some more votes and comments! Love you all and I hope you keep reading! -Orangelegend xx

I slowly dimmed the lights and then went back to my spot between Sierra and Jack. As I slid down into the posh couch, I noticed Jack resting his arm on the back of the couch. I really wish he would just put it around me! I thought. The TV screen then lit up and the title of the movie appeared. Sierra squealed next to me and I smiled. I've wanted to see Monsters University since it was announced! I mean the first one was great, but some said this one was even better. Apparently Jack was thinking the exact same thing. "I've been waiting to see this!" He whispered and I nodded. "Same here! The first one was amazing!" I commented and he smiled at me. "Shush," Sierra warned and gave us a look. I quietly giggled while Jack nudged me with his elbow. While turning my attention towards the TV, Jack poked me in my side and I flinched slightly. I'm semi-tickilish but if he found that out I could be tortured for the rest of my life. He raised his eyebrows at me and I dodged the gesture, getting him to focus on the movie. About halfway through I felt my eyes start to droop, so I rested my head on the back of the couch. "If you want I can be your pillow..." Jack started but stopped mid-sentence. Instead of responding, I just set my head on Jack's warm shoulder. All of a sudden I felt his strong arm pull me closer to his body, while the warmth radiated off his skin. "Thanks," I mumbled and heard him respond. The last thing I saw before my eyes slowly closed was Jacks beautiful smile.

 "Av, wake up! The movies over," interuppted my amazing sleep. I sat up and stretched while my eyes adjusted to the light. Jack was shaking my shoulder as I noticed the credits flashing on the screen. "What time is it?" I asked and Sierra responded. "8:30." I nodded and proceded to get off the couch but my legs were not cooperating. "Ugh, I'm so tired," I complained. I stuck out my hand, indicating someone to pull me up and Jack easily understood. His warm, welcoming hand met mine and before I knew it, I was flying upward towards him. "Here, lets get you home," He told me and helped me up the stairs. We then quietly walked through the house to the door and stepped outside along with the other movie watchers. "Goodnight," was mumbled throughout all of us and we all parted ways. Jack and I headed towards our houses, being careful to look around. My feet dragged and for some crazy reason I was extremely tired. "Av, I'll walk you home," Jack told me, knowing I was tired. "Ok," I agreed and continued dragging my feet. Jack was a little annoyed by it so all of I sudden my hand was on his chest and my feet were not touching the ground. "Hey, bridel style is the way to go," He told me and I just shrugged. It was nice to not have to walk. Plus I mean this kid has muscle.

Soon enough we arrived at my front door. He gently set me down and then started to go. "No, Jack wait!" I called after him and he turned. I walked slowly towards him and he smiled."Yeah?"

"You forgot your goodnight, crazy," I told him and he laughed. "Goodnight Av," He was about to go down the driveway when I opened up my arms, indicating a hug. He gladly accepted and we stood there for about a minute hugging each other. I don't know what came over me but I liked it. I felt like I kind of had some freedom. I've never liked a boy before so I might as well have fun with it and find out what I need to know right? We then pulled away and he stared at me for a moment. "What?" I asked, a little playful hint in my tone of voice. "Nothing," He said shaking his head and I pondered that for a moment. I really wanted to know. "No tell me," I said grabbing his hand so he couldn't leave. Electricity flew through my body but I didn't pull away. It felt so good. Jack turned back to face me and looked down at our hands in each others grasp. "I'm just really glad I made a friend like you," He stated and I wondered what that ment. "Wait, so are you saying something?" I questioned and he just laughed at me. "Your a smart girl Ava. Use your brain!" He told me and took his hand out of my palm. Jack then headed down the driveway. "Nite Av!" He called, flashing me that amazing smile that made me swoon. "Nite!" I responded back and headed in the door. I quickly climbed the staircase and got to my bedroom in record time. I quickly went to the bathroom, brushed my hair and teeth, and then headed back to my bedroom. I shut off the lights, prayed a quick prayer, and then burrowed into my warm bed, covered by blankets. I flipped onto my side and stared at the white wall in front of me, picturing Jack and I hanging out and just enjoying each others company. Soon enough, my eyelids were closing and one last thought came into my mind. I wonder what Jack and I will become? Little did I know, he was thinking the same thing.