Epilogue

Ten years later:

           The screen in front of me flickered as the credits rolled. I yawned quickly, lifting my arms before settling them back down. Looking next to me, I noticed Jack sleeping soundly with a bit of drool coming out of his mouth and I smiled. Before I could turn off the TV screen I heard some tiny footsteps running through the kitchen towards the living room which we were occupying. "Mommy!" My two year old daughter yelled while leaping into my arms. "Hey Lydia, what are you running from?" I asked, but before she could answer our pet dog came scampering in. "Was it Coco?" She nodded and I laughed as I watched the Yorkie jump right onto Jack's lap waking him up. "What?" Jack mumbled, lifting his head up right when Coco licked his nose. "Awh hey baby girl," He murmured before glancing at Lydia and I. "What did I miss?"

        "The whole second half of the movie," I laughed and Lydia giggled along before leaping onto the couch next to her dad. "Also little miss hyper here needs to go to bed." Jack stretched quickly while Coco scampered off his lap, running up the stairs. "Okay baby girl lets get you to bed!" He exclaimed standing up and poking her nose making her giggle. "Night mommy!" Lydia squealed before quickly kissing my cheek and following the dog up the stairs. Jack followed along right behind them after pecking my other cheek, "I'll be right back honey." I smiled and nodded before walking towards the kitchen, but stopped when something caught my eye. In the hallway that separates the bathroom from the kitchen hung many family photographs, but the one in the middle made me stop. The one in the center, which is of Jack and I's wedding, had a small white piece of paper in the corner which was unusual. I wedged the small note out and opened it, smiling at the scribbly writing placed on the top. That drawing lesson actually payed off didn't it? I laughed and looked down at the picture underneath it and gasped. It was a perfectly drawn photo of Jack and I at Prom in high school. The colors were all the right shade and it captured the moment in a way where you felt like you were actually there. All of a sudden I felt a pair of arms wrap around me and someone kiss the back of my neck. "Do you like it?"

        "I love it dear," I responded and kissed his cheek lightly. "Thank you so much."

        "No thank you darling," Jack started, "For always being there for me and becoming friends with me that first day I moved in. Thank you for giving me another chance and for letting me love you unconditionally. Thank you for our little angel who flaunts around the house with such confidence and thank you for the second on the way. Honestly I never thought that moving would be such a good event to happen in my life, but now I realize it was the best thing that could have ever happened to me. New things come and go and I'm so glad that it led me to you." I shook my head and laughed a little before kissing Jack slowly, letting all the love I had seep into the simple gesture. "I love you so much Jack."

"I love you too Av." He then rubbed my protruding belly and gave it a quick kiss, "And I love you little one."

Well. That's it I guess. Wow I have a lot to say so please read this thoroughly!

1. No there will NOT be a sequel. I want to work with a new idea BUT it will involve Jack Griffo again! (Since you guys requested it!) 

2. Self promo time (sorry): Go read my other book GOVERNMENT LOVE which is a Calum Hood book! I also have another book coming out called BIPOLAR which is a mashton fanfiction.

3. MY NEW JACK GRIFFO FANFICTION WILL BE UP BY THE END OF THE WEEK HOPEFULLY AND IT IS CALLED THE ART OF LOVE AND WAR (a Jack Griffo AU) so be prepared :)

4. Thank you all so so so so much for reading this! New Things Come and Go is my first fanfiction and my first finished fanfic so I just want to say thank you to my friend Jazzy for getting me into writing and encouraging me to keep going! I wanna thank all the readers who messaged me and talked to me about the fic or even my day because you make me so happy! You all know who you are :) I would also like to thank my favorite writers for also encouraging me and giving me things to aspire to! One more special thank you to WhatILikeAboutMuke for being amazing and you should go check her out maybe? Lastly, and not least, I wanna thank all of my readers for sticking with this book through my updating and non updating sprees and for always inspiring me to continue. You guys make my day when you comment the nicest things and I can never stop smiling when I see the votes and comments go up! I love you all so much and please don't be afraid to talk to me! You make me so happy. 

All together thank you for reading, commenting, voting and just sticking with me! Check out my profile and my other books and talk to me :) I'm always open for a conversation! Hopefully I'll see your usernames involved in my other books (especially my new Jack Griffo one!) 

I still can't believe it's done xoxo -orangelegend