Chapter 5: Dead?

Back at the their Guilds and the royal castle some are worried of their disappearance.

Levy walks up to an upbeat Natsu, Levy having a sad expression on her face.

"Do you know where Lu is? She wasn't at her apartment..." Levy sighs.

"She probably died on that mission." I smirk.

Suddenly Levy slaps me. Slaps me.

Did she just slap me?

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?! AT LEAST SHE HAS A STRONGER HEART THEN YOU DO!!" Levy shouts storming away.

How could I say that? She's my Luce and its all my fault she's probably dead.

I start tearing up.

"YUKINO IS MISSING!" I hear Stings voice yell through out the Guild.

Gasps and murmurs were heard. "We pranked her and she may of gotten angry and took a job to get black skull members but she still hasn't returned!" Rouge explains.

That's the same job Luce took...

Mira suddenly brings out the news paper. "Princess Hisui is missing after retrieving a package in Crocus and probably stolen by Black Skull members!" Mira announces after reading the paper.

This is all connected...could Luce really be dead...Yukino and Hisui too?

"All disappeared at the same time and place." Mira cries her hand covers above her mouth. She's shaking like crazy.

Why did anyone even treat Lucy this way?

"This but be the black skulls doing." Erza mumbles pushing aside her cake.

"W-We should plan one big funeral for them! In honour!" Wendy sobs.

"It's all my fault.." Sting whispers to himself in despair.

"LISTEN UP BRATS!" Master yells from the railing.

"Today we lost Lucy Heartfilia from Fairy Tail, Yukino from Sabertooth and Hisui Fiore the royal princess. We'll talk to the king and arrange a three person funeral...have a good day." Master announces trying not to cry.

🔱Lucy's P.O.V🔱

They probably think we're dead ;-;

⭐️No ones P.O.V⭐️

Sabertooth, FairyTail and pretty much the rest of Fiore including the king attend the funeral a week later. Natsu mourning Lucy the most.

It was a rainy day, no surprise. Everyone was gloomy along with the weather, but let's all just blame Juvia for that.

Behind some near by trees three figures in cloaks stand.

It was weird watching their own funeral.