Chapter 8: Yukino's training.

〽️Yukino〽️

"Wake up~" A voice says poking me as I'm in deep slumber.

I groan and lift my head to come face to face with Luna.

"Luna?" I tiredly say rubbing my eyes.

"Yes, now wake up! Your training begins with me!"

I look at my clock that's set next to me.

"It's five in the morning.." I argue.

She then literally drags me out of my bed.

"Fiiiine be there in 5." I sigh in defeat as I properly get up and she walks away in victory.

I get dressed in a long sleeve black shirt, dark blue jean jacket, black tights, brown leather boots that go to my knee. My style has definitely changed and so has Lucy and Hisui surprisingly enough.

After I finish my makeup I rush to the Guild hall and meet up with my trainer.

"Come with me to the training field to learn angelic magic."  

I nod and follow her to a part of the forest, trees surrounding the area and training dummies throughout.

"So what do we start with?" I ask not knowing where to begin.

"Simple light force field spell for now, Stella will be training Aurora and Jamie will be training Jade until the GMG."

"Cool." I reply.

"Ok so focus on nothing, imagine there is already a force field protecting you, raise your right hand and done." She explains creating one herself.

Focus on nothing? Easier said then done.

I begin by shutting my eyes and thinking as if there was something protecting me right now. I raise my arm in front of me.

I slowly open my eyes, to see nothing.

Luna sighs. "This is going to take a lot of work."

"Gosh, finally!"

"Gosh, finally!"

This time when I open my eyes I can see a light blue force field around me in the shape of an 'X'.

"Everyone's force field is different, for example mines is white yours is blue and I'm sure we'll figure out Aurora's and Jade's later." Luna explains.

"Um so what's after?"

"A simple knock-back spell called Angel's halo and after a flying technique called Angel's wings." She answers getting up from the tree stump she was earlier sitting on.

She takes out her left hand and opens her palm wide and then out of absolutely nowhere a mini golden halo appears, Luna then aims for an innocent tree knocking it down in one blow.

After that she stands still till actual angel wings appear on her back the same colour of her force field.

"Now you try."

"Alright that's enough for today

"Alright that's enough for today." Luna wraps up as we make our way back to CC.

It was quite the productive day I mastered a force field, Angel's halo, Angel's wings and Luna taught me some powers unique to me.

By the time we got back it was already 12 at night so the entire day was spent on training minus our snack breaks.

In the main hall was Lucy and Hisui probably as worn out as I am.

Lucy wearing a dark purple tank top, camouflage cargo pants and black ankle boots. Hisui was wearing a long dress almost darker then her eyes a Jade coloured neck tie and black boots up above her thighs.

I sit beside the two who were both chatting at a random table.

"How'd your training go?" Lucy asks me as I take a seat.

I give her a thumbs up. "What colour is your force field thingy." I ask right off the bat.

"Pink." Lucy replies. "Light green." She adds pointing at Hisui. "You?"

"Light blue."

"How much did you get done in one day?" Hisui asks.

"Not even half I sigh."

The others agree.

"I'm pooped I'm hitting the hay." I sigh once again getting up.

" I sigh once again getting up

"WAKE UP!"